March 31 | 12:07

xXCrazy_MeeeXx (a.k.a. Assia) makes a cameo this chapter. It's her reward for guessing the book title before it was released! So, congrats again, lapin!
I'm still laughing at Poka's guess of 'sons of bitches' tho lmao

"Hello, Jimin's Mom! Is Jimin in his room?" Taehyung asks the moment he enters the house.

Smiling and heading back to the couch to sit. "No, he's in the music room."

Nodding, Taehyung approaches the said room, entering without warning.

"Jimin!" he giddily greets, hugging the boy from the back, startling him.

"Taehyung-ah?" Jimin almost yells, turning around to look at his best friend. "You startled me!"

"Sorry~" Taehyung says sheepishly. "Are you busy?" he asks, eyes going to the piano before meeting with Jimin's again. "I wanna hang out."

Jimin, with a bright grin, doesn't hesitate. "Not busy at all. I'll just get changed. Wait, a few minutes." Just as he's about to cover the keys, he looks at Taehyung with a thoughtful gaze. Then, he asks, "Do you wanna play?"

Taehyung laughs a little. "I'd say yes if I knew how. Thanks for offering, but I'll refuse. But, since this a music room..." he says, knowingly, looking around the room to look at the cupboards at the corners. "Do you still have my saxophone?"

There's an expression of recognition on the shorter man's face. "Oh! Yeah, yeah! I remember. It's been so long since you even touched it, holy shit. It's in that cupboard right there, probably dusty so have fun with that," is all Jimin says, emitting a small giggle before he exits the room.

With an amused laughter followed by Taehyung, he raises his voice to request something, a cheeky intention behind it.

"Take your time changing!"

🎼🎹

"So, how's Yoongi hyung going?" Taehyung randomly blurts out, a knowing smirk on his lips. The two are sitting at the food court of a mall, enjoying a semi-warm drink for a sort of chilly day.

Jimin almost chokes on his drink, looking at Taehyung with confusion before he replies. "What do you mean? You literally saw him yesterday."

Taehyung pouts. "You know! The details. I'm your best friend! Don't tell Jin hyung I said that, but yeah! I need to know all the juicy details of your relationship. I tell you everything with Jungkook!"

Rolling his eyes, Jimin just says, "Yeah– stuff I wouldn't mind not hearing, actually. I can't even imagine what you're gonna tell me after you enjoy the night in the sheets.

"But, I don't know what you're talking about? There are no juicy details? We literally... just play the piano? And, then he stays overnight when Mom isn't home so he can keep me company. And, sometimes he cooks for me. And, we watch movies, listen to music and all that stuff that is super normal."

"What about kissing?" Taehyung asks, "And, anything more than that?" he continues, wiggling his eyebrows.

A light pink blush dusts off Jimin's cheeks. "Y-yeah, we kiss. A lot, actually, it's kind of funny. And... no, nothing more..."

Leaning in like he's hearing the best drama of his life, Taehyung adds, "...but? There's gotta be a but knowing a pervert like you."

"Ahhhhh–!" Jimin cries out, embarrassed. "Shut up!" he whines, "It's embarrassing now that I actually have a boyfriend."

Taehyung snorts, shaking his head; he knows his best friend all too well. "I'm betting everything that after you do it once, Yoongi hyung won't hear the end of your teases and jokes. I'm literally the me that I am today, adapted with dirty thoughts now, because of you," he says, sighing dramatically. Then, he sees Jimin's deadpanned expression, bursting into laughter.

"Anyways, if you really wanna know, we'll get to it after the event in topic has actually occured," Jimin huffs, the slight pink in his cheeks still present.

"So, soon, then?" Taehyung teases, earning him a bashful smack on his shoulder, making him explode with laughter again, this time Jimin following.

The two spend time together for a few more hours before Taehyung's phone goes off, signaling a text.

"Who is it? Jungkook?" Jimin asks, curiously leaning over to see.

"No, it's Namjoon hyung... I almost forgot he asked me to record something with him today. I think I gotta go now."

"Okay, I'll come to the bus stop with you."

When the two leave through the nearest exit, the one that goes out to the outdoor food court, they're just chatting. Amidst the conversation, as they're walking across, Jimin notices a familiar figure from the corner of his eye.

Turning to look, he's surprised. Yoongi is there, sitting at a table, across from a girl he's never seen before.

He can't see the man's whole face, but he can see that he's not exactly pleased with what the girl is saying, sighing before he shakes his head. Jimin can't hear what they're talking about, but he can see the girl's reaction – which seems a little sad and bitter, but she stands up, takes her drink, and walks off.

Taehyung notices Jimin stopped and was looking as well, glancing over at Jimin. "I'll be going, now, Jimin. Talk to your boyfie well~" he says optimistically, patting Jimin on his shoulder before he heads off.

Jimin waves at Taehyung, but he doesn't make any effort to move towards Yoongi, just watching him from where he's standing. He isn't angry, nor is he hurt. There is no reason for him to be. He's just curious.

After a few seconds, Jimin notices Yoongi get something out of his pocket – his phone – then calling someone.

Jumping from the sudden vibration in his pocket, Jimin fishes his phone out. It's Yoongi. (Obviously.)

Eyeing the man, who seems to be cluelessly calling his boyfriend, Jimin sees no harm in answering.

"Hey," he says, whispering.

"Why are you whispering?" is Yoongi's reply, amused.

"No reason," Jimin says, normally. If he can't hear Yoongi from this distance, then Yoongi can't hear him. "Why did you call?"

"Hm, just craved you." The words make Jimin's heart stutter, pulling his lips into a smile.

Just when Jimin was about to walk over, Yoongi says something.

"A girl confessed to me today." Jimin pauses in his steps, surprised.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, her name's Assia. She's a drummer, a classmate. I had no idea she thought of me like that."

"What did you tell her?"

There's a brief chuckle. "I mean, I should feel bad. But, I straight up told her I'm gay."

A small silence occurs before Yoongi continues making Jimin's heart dance.

"And that I'm in love with a very beautiful Park Jimin."