June 12 | 18:00

"Today's the day, Jimin."

Those were the first words said by Yoongi when he entered the music room making Jimin tilt his head in question.

"Day for?"

Sitting next to Jimin on the bench, he played a short tune with a few chords to give a dramatic effect before saying his answer.

"For you to learn the notes' names."

🎼🎹

"And, this is..." Yoongi started, pressing a C sharp. "C sharp and D flat both."

"Why do some of them have two names?" Jimin asked, voice sounding almost exhausted.

"Because that's how it is," Yoongi answered, amused. "Anyways, I'll run it with you again before I let you play with it."

Jimin wasn't being shown the keys, though. He was made to turn to face the door as Yoongi let Jimin make a connection with the names to the sounds.

"This is C. D. E. F. G. A. B. And, C, again."

Recognition sparking in the sound and the pattern, Jimin asked, "Those are the white keys, right?"

With a happy expression to himself, Yoongi decided he loved it when Jimin figured things like these on his own.

"Right. Now, listen to the sharps and flats. This is C sharp and D flat both," Yoongi started, now almost expecting Jimin to know as he pressed down the black key.

"Wait- that's the black key in the middle of C and D! That's why. This makes so much sense," Voicing his thoughts, Jimin let Yoongi continue, excitedly swinging on his heels.

At the end of that day's lesson, Jimin came to a conclusion that he absolutely adored being taught by Yoongi.

He felt like he could learn anything- absolutely anything.

It was almost magical.

He was convinced:

Yoongi was magical.