Facts : From Author's Desk

I am publishing this little chapter to honour all the readers. There are some facts that I would like to tell you.

fact #1: The story is named lost because I had no idea what to name it.

fact #2: Initially, I was thinking that Logan should call Alexa as Lex or Lexa, but thinking they were not very original, I went with snow.

fact #3: It was just fate or destiny or whatever that I came up with the nickname McLogan.

fact #4: When I published the first chapter I was not sure whether to continue or not. I had almost deleted this story.

fact #5: Alphard Black, Margot Droope, and Abraxas Malfoy are Harry Potter characters. The Internet said that Lestrange, Avery, Rosier, and Mulciber were possibly present in Tom's time, that's why they are OCs.

fact #6: Though I am very poor at it, Astronomy interests me a lot. Hence I made it her favourite.

fact #7: Prof. Aurora Sinistra was in Harry's time and was born during the year 1974. Prof. Stephen Sinistra used in this book is an OC. His name is inspired by a Disney movie 'Sleeping Beauty' character King Stefan who is the father of Princess Aurora.

fact #8: The divination teacher Professor Trelawny again in Harry's time was born in the year 1962. So I am taking her ancestor Cassandra Trelawny as a teacher. Unlike the former, she was a great Seer.

fact #9: Maybe professor Slughorn was a good teacher, but discriminating students is not an appreciative act. I used to know a person who was like that, so tormenting him is almost my fantasy.

fact #10: In Dumbledor's time, Alchemy was the optional subject that was offered in the final two years in Hogwarts, if the demand was satisfactory. I am not sure if this system was there in Dippet's times. The subject deals with sorcerer's stone and things like that.

fact # 11: Sorting hat had almost put me in Hufflepuff before finally placing me in Slytherin. This is why Alexa is a badger.

fact # 12: Professor Binns, the history professor, was alive in Tom's time.

~*~*~

I hope you liked this.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you all!!!