Chapter 73

Thank you to all those people who voted on every single chapter. Damn you, folks! Hug yourself for me because you are absolutely amazing in keeping me motivated.

 Damn you, folks! Hug yourself for me because you are absolutely amazing in keeping me motivated

~*~*~

With their lips engaged together, Tom backed Alexa to the nearest door. The abandoned classroom of Arithmancy could have been used for much more than that, but neither of them paid any notice because they were long absorbed in their desire for each other. His tongue ran across her bottom lip in one sweep, asking for the grant which was already his. She obliged as she opened her mouth the next second. Like some wolf in heat(pun intended), her tongue allowed him to explore her cave as it massaged his from beneath. They danced together on some song known to only both of them. 

His hands clutched her sides. The fabric of her white shirt wrinkled more by every passing second beneath his tightening hold. Hers did the same with the robes that draped across his shoulders. A heavy moan left her pale throat as Tom pushed her against a stone wall. His body caged hers. His hands shakily and hastily pulled at the fabric of her shirt that was tucked carelessly in her skirt. It was like he was in a rush. Like if he didn't, she would vanish. It didn't take long for her shirt to reveal her skin. His slightly rougher hands caressed her relatively smoother skin. The coldness of his fingers drummed across the warmth of her back, eliciting the penetrating shivers in her body. The havoc of his actions was compensated with his throaty groan that resonated across the stones in that usually abandoned room.

That moan was enough for her to leave his shoulder-blades as she tugged at his collar. The top three buttons of his shirt ripped apart by the sudden force and granted an unobscured pathway to his chest. Another heavy groan echoed from Tom's chest when her fingers roamed across the newly unveiled part of his anatomy greedily.

Her fingers danced everywhere. It was like Tom could feel her everywhere. It was like she couldn't get enough. Like he couldn't get enough. Like they both were thirsty and their partner was a reservoir respectively.  And it excited him. If the sudden current of blood to a certain part of his still-growing body was any indication, he was turned on. They both sighed when she wound her hands across around his neck, with her hands still under his shirt. Skin to skin.

Feeling the sudden need for Oxygen, they both pulled their mouth away. Like opposite ends of a  magnet, they still held on to each other. Not needing to let go. Not capable of letting go. Being tired of their height difference he lifted her up. Struggling a bit because of how his feet suddenly felt weak. Alexa squealed as her eyes opened instantly. Her enchanting violet orbs were only the glowing thing in the darkness of that room.

"What -" Her question was cut off when Tom placed her roughly on the nearest wooden table. Her skirt hoisting up just a little.

Being an unquenchable snake that he was, he dipped his had to a little south. His lips finding the joint between her neck and her shoulder. Not having enough, he bit her hard. Not hard enough to tear the tissues apart, but just enough to leave its presence behind. She whimpered a little, but that vanished into the darkness when he started to run his tongue across the new mark. Her hands left their trail across his back and she tightened her hold when she felt him switching between his lips and tongue. He traced his way from one side of her neck to another. The sudden rhythm between the kisses and licking made her pull her thighs together. A spontaneous indication of her womanly act. This, however, increased the distance between them. Not liking the coldness by the sudden passage of air between their bodies, Tom lifted her legs and wound them across his waist standing directly in front of her, and Alexa found herself liking this scenario much more than she should have had.

By now, Tom's fingers were leaving their marks across her back as her spine arched in the retaliation. His mouth busied itself but sucking the skin. His neck bared itself in front of his girl. It looked tempting.  Being unable to deny herself, the girl dipped her head without thinking twice. A long and perhaps the most prominent groan echoed through Tom's throat as he threw his head back at this unexpected pleasure. Her lips smirked in the response as her otherwise foggy mind loved this effect that she held on her partner's body. 

"You want to leave your mark? Allow me to pay the favour back." She whispered against his neck, struggling a little. Her chest heaving up and down owing to all the emotions that only he could garner inside her. Still, she was proud of not being a stuttering mess.

She sucked on the place she planted her lips on. Her motion was a kiss - lick - bite - suck and repeat. Her left hand wound around his waist as her right one rested across his chest. His beating heart was its new favourite place. Tom pulled her hard against him as his body enveloped her petite form like a cover. He couldn't spell what he felt, for he lacked the correct words. It was beyond magical. 

It was a state of pure euphoria. 

Too damn good to be true. 

To be described. 

Or to let go.

After what felt like forever, she pulled back. Not enough to let him come back to reality, but just enough to push him beyond the limits with her heavy breaths fanning right across his newly assaulted skin. His wild heart almost jumped out of its cage when she stroked it. If that wasn't enough, her vibrant eyes scrutinized the place her lips latched upon not long back like it was some piece of art. It was just a bite. But to them, it was much more. It was her new mark. The mark that she left on her old territory.

"This is my claim on you Tom Marvolo Riddle."

~*~*~

Okay, so Another kiss of the claim. It's a counterpart of the kiss of claim given by Tom in chapter 45. I decided to name this kiss the kiss of Acceptance. As it is Tom's acceptance of him being hers. Or is it really? What do you reckon Tom's reaction should be?

I hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote, share and comment.

Thank you all!!!