Chapter 79

With her trapped beneath his body, for a second, Tom forgot the situation they were trapped in. An heir's gaze was arrested by her deep violet orbs. He had no idea, nor even a desire to find why they affected him that much. To him,  they were one of the most beautiful things that he had laid his sight on. They had captured him since their first sight. And he wasn't complaining. 

Hufflepuff house head, who fancied arts more than plants, had once told Alexa that any good emotion is incomplete without its reflection in its actor's eyes. He told her that the eyes play the most important role in conveying a message. That man had proven his theory.

Like Tom, Alexa was pulled into the depth of his abyss eyes. Their intensity locked her effortlessly. She believed that the eyes are a door to a person's soul. And at that very moment, Tom's were baring his soul to her. She could see it. Feel it. Smell it. One dip and she could even taste it. His taste from earlier hadn't even vanished from her lips, yet, she craved it all over again. Wantonly.

She had no idea what they had or when had it started. What she knew was that whatever it was in between them was irreplaceable. She cherished it. She cherished him. A part of her knew, that this git, the one who had claimed her physically, had also excelled in claiming her heart for himself. She knew she was too young, but her soul had recognized him as her mate. For a long time she had craved a home, and her heart had finally found her nest in him.

Their contest of staring broke, when Tom dipped his head. His nose nuzzled her hairs. A satisfied groan parted his lips when the familiar scent of fresh coconuts evaded his senses. Like a greedy git that he was, he inhaled it once again. His lips curved up in a grin when he felt that her breath had hitched in anticipation. Preoccupied, he lost his concentration and suddenly felt her hand circling around his neck. Her other hand went in his curls, drawing wild, soothing, invisible patterns in them. He almost moaned when her nails grazed his scalp. He noted that her fingers moved in more confidence than ever before. Like she knew what she was doing.

Pulling back a little, he locked their gazes again. His eyes switching between her enchanting eyes and inviting lips. He saw that she was imitating him. Their eyes dazed. They looked far away. Salazar! He wanted her. She wanted him. He knew it. She knew it as well. He was tempted to have one taste. Just one. However, only half taste and he would lose it. All of it. He knew that very well.

It took everything in him. Every cell in his body protested when he pulled back a little more and straightened his arms. He captured her body once again between his strong arms. He forced himself to remember why he had captured her there in the first place.

"We have unfinished business, sweetheart." He repeated.

He saw that her eyes were still glazed. The lust swirling in their glow called out to him. Damn! Whoever said that only men have the needs? His sweetheart sure needed to be pulled out of this before she forced him to drown with her in that metaphoric ocean of suddenly overwhelming pleasures. Sweat gathered on the back of his neck. His forehead was no different either. Suddenly, he felt suffocated. The room felt much smaller than it actually was. He could feel the sexual tension between them everywhere.

Trying hard to remember what had this girl done, he spoke one sentence that he knew will eclipse these animalistic cravings.

"What do you know about Salazar's lineage?" He demanded. He attentively ignored the pang of pride he felt when his laboured breaths didn't mess with his syllables.

Like a man who wakes up from his deep slumber after dropping from his bed, the question woke Alexa up. Once it happened, she struggled, once again, to get away from him. He stopped her, once again, with his magic. 

"I know enough to know that you share the blood with that maniac," she exploded in her frustration. Both emotional and physical.

Tom tightened his hold onto her. His eyes narrowed as he displayed his displeasure with her insolent behaviour towards his idol. He pulled her toward himself with a force and seethed. "You dare to insult one of the greatest wizards?"

"I do," she fired back. "Anyone who thinks a  birth defines capabilities is a maniac. Do you think he would have accepted you?"

''Halfbloods suffer because one of their parents decides to be a blood-traitor." Tom gritted his teeth. He didn't like how her question made him doubt his ancestor. Slytherin was the only ancestor who had an ounce of Tom's respect after all.

"Oh yeah!" She smiled sinisterly. Tom, unknowingly, hadn't refused that he was indeed an heir. "Then how exactly are muggle-borns different? After all, none of us has the privilege to choose their ancestors."

Tom contemplated her sentence. He didn't like that she had made a valid argument. He couldn't help but relate to that. Never in a million years would have he chosen his parents. A disgust riled up in him when he recalled his uncle. He would have chosen a nice pure-blood family who wouldn't have abandoned him in an orphanage, who would have catered his needs, who would have protected him from all those bullies in his tender years. His bullies were horrid to him. Just because he was special and they were jealous. Not once did they try to include him.  Not one of them ever tried to understand him. Thanks to his actual relatives, he grew up hating the non-magical fools around him. His hands turned into fists. Anyone that had the blood of only those horrid muggles wasn't worth his time. 

He smiled maliciously when he recalled ancestry of this particular girl beneath him. "That is something that we both can agree upon." 

Alexa didn't like his sudden megalomaniac behaviour. "What do you mean?"

Tom's eyes glinted sinisterly. His lips wore the ugliest smirk Alexa had ever seen upon him. "I meant, I am sure, you wouldn't have chosen Grindelwald as your ancestor either."

His eyes drank her every reaction as he saw her turning pale. He waited for her response. He was dying to see how will she try to escape the confrontation. Not like he was going to let her go this time. She thought she could hide something this big from him? Not a chance. He owned her. And it was time he set this thing straight. 

~*~*~

Please don't forget to vote, share and comment. A big confrontation is on the way. Will Alexa reveal everything? Please look forward to the next chapter. 

Thank you all!!!