New Story : Dating Blindly

I am so sorry if you thought that this was an update. The update will be out soon, but before that, I needed your help. Down below is the image of a short story entry I have written for the RomanceBlindDate contest by wattpad. As the name suggests it is based on a blind date in which a reluctant woman is forced by her best friend to attend this date which she may or may not find fruitless. This is my first attempt at writing something which is not yandere or fan-fiction. So, it will mean a lot to me if you check it out and give me your suggestions. The story isn't edited yet, so I will really appreciate it if you pointed out my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Please give me the pointers if you think there is a scope for improvement in anything - summary or chapter. I will really appreciate your feedback and support.

 I will really appreciate your feedback and support

Summary :

He was desperate to get away from his life, even if it meant for one night.
She was desperate to get away from him, even if for just one night.
He was desperate to get rid of the attention that he attracted blindly.
She was desperate to get rid of the loneliness that was stuck with her quietly.
He was afraid of getting mixed into the wrong crowd.
She was afraid of getting her heartbroken.

Two different people. As different as day and night, ice and fire, sun and moon, still craved for one thing. A thing they didn't know they wanted until they find each other.

~*~*~
The link to this story is on my profile.

Thank you all!!!