Chapter 66

Tom crashed his lips on Alexa's. She clutched his shoulders for the support. The storm of emotions he felt intensified when she responded back almost instantly. His hold on her tightened. The minute passage of air that their bodies had in between diminished. Suddenly, not trusting his feet to carry his weight the boy took a step forward, causing his counterpart to take one back. The motion continued as he backed her up against an ancient tree on the bank of that opaque reservoir of water. Quite roughly, if one wanted to be honest. A sound of displeasure escaped the lips that had been kept engaged by his when the bark of the tree touched her back. Since it was a weekend she wasn't wearing school robes, causing her back to be more vulnerable to the roughness of the surface. However, no one cared. Neither of them any paid mind to it. They both were quite occupied with their intimacy to actually worry about their surroundings.

A groan resonated through the vocal cords of the Slytherin Prefect as he felt sudden moisture against his bottom lip. Unlike other times, Alexa was the one who wanted to escalate their kiss. Had it been normal times (that is the times when they were not kissing) she would have wondered what would happen if they had been more intimate than just making out. Her mind would have frightened if it had contemplated the effects the snake had on her body. But it wasn't one of those times. It wasn't the time to contemplate how wanton her acts were, or how she wanted nothing more but that boy in front of her. Had it been any other times, the boy in question would have objected her for being in charge. But, as stated earlier, it wasn't. It didn't bother him. Not even in the slightest. If anything it encouraged him. To move forward. To co-operate. To enjoy what was being delivered. He opened his mouth to allow her access.

A deep moan escaped her lips as her tongue evaded his mouth. Whenever they had kissed before, it was always Tom who had a chance to explore her mouth and to claim it for himself. It appeared, in a haze of the lust that she felt, this time she wanted to be the one to explore her territory. Her senses evaded with the taste of butter he had that morning. Her tongue was however blocked with his, restraining it, challenging it to move forward.

Her hands moved from his shoulders to his hairs. Her fingers got lost in his black, thick curls. Her nails lightly scraping across his scalp, eliciting a groan from the male and handing victory to the female. Tom found himself being extremely vulnerable to the seduction techniques she had learned from the boy himself. And if his mind had been sane, he would have had no idea whether should he be proud or anxious about this little fact.

As she continued a scrutinization of his mouth, her hands abandoned those silky curls. Her right palm rested on his chest while left one hooked around his neck bringing him closer if that was even possible. His heart was running fast. Faster than it had during their last kiss. Since their last kiss, Alexa found herself aching to feel that sensation again. Helga! She was craving that feeling oh so badly.

Her palm shifted more. It suddenly found the small space between the two buttons of his cotton shirt. Without wasting another moment it slid inside and touched his pale skin. Unlike other students in the school, the boy wanted to increase the endurance limit of his body. So even in that cold weather, he avoided wearing sweaters unless it was extremely important. A shiver ran through her body as this warm touch ignited an unsettling fire within. A moan followed just behind. Who knew a simple touch had a magic of its own? Who knew you need not to know any spell to actually bewitch a person?

The moan gave Tom a little bit of control. Not enough to pull away from her, but just above the level to process what was exactly happening. Not liking being teased he grabbed hold of the hem of her shirt. Without parting their lips, he roughly pushed his palm beneath the cloth and pulled her to him by wounding his hand around her petite waist. His rough palm caressing the soft skin of her waist in the process ever so greedily. Not stopping just there, he pinched the side of her, enough to leave his mark behind.

The act forced them to part their lips. The kiss of passion ended. They both took in the well-needed mass of oxygen. Their mouths were open as if they were having a hard time breathing. Their chests rose and fell synchronously. Since she was shorter than him, her body was arched towards him and he was towering over her. As such, Tom could notice, quite visibly, the curve of her chest. His palms ached to feel it. To cage it. To lock it.

Despite wanting to go further, he stopped himself, not because he wanted to, but because he had to. Not even Salazar knew how much he wanted to continue, to live in that moment, to not let go, or how much he wanted to let him get carried away with the seduction that the little witch had put him through. But sometimes the thing needed to be done. He wasn't in a position to do what he desired openly. Well, not yet at least. He knew that day's event would ruin his image as an ideal pupil that the school had ever seen, and despite everything, he had to rely on that stupid image until he was strong enough to not give a damn about it anymore.

Leaving aside all of these, Tom felt pride. Pride in the girl in front of him. It felt like it was just the day before when he had kissed her the very first time. Who would believe that the seductress in front of him had no idea how to kiss or rather respond to one when they shared it for the first time? The siren in front of him was anything but that naive girl. She had learned so much from him. And Tom found himself not regretting it at all. Well maybe in the slightest. But that only meant it was now a challenge for him to tempt her. A challenge to maintain his control so that he won't lose it as shamelessly as he had done it that day. A challenge to keep his own damn mind. And he wasn't the wizard who shied away from a challenge. So he smirked. A smirk that accompanied the twinkle in his chocolate orbs and the words that left from those chapped lips.

"Well done, sweetheart!"

~*~*~

Merry Christmas.

I hope you loved the chapter.

Can I ask you a question? How did you find this story? Through a friend or which tag did you use for searching or anything else? Just curious.

Please vote, share and comment.

Thank you all!!!