Chapter 18

Thank you all for your endless support!!!

~*~*~

Sitting in his favourite armchair in his common room with the book in his lap, Tom was looking at the fire. His eyes squinted at the fire that was about to die. Since he was sitting pretty close to the fireplace his already handsome face was glowing, adding a certain aura of mystery to it. His mind was replaying his encounter with Alexa again. She seemed to be the only thing that kept him occupied anyway.

*Flashback*

While she was thinking, Tom smirked inwardly. After all, he was a mastermind behind all this mishap. He was confident enough about her following his order. However, his smirk was short-lived, when Alexa opened her mouth and said,

"No."

Tom's mind that was so caught up in his almost-victory that it took a moment to process the reply correctly.

"What?" he asked in disbelief.

She sighed, "No. We are not going to do anything like that." She said every word slowly as if talking to a child.

His demeanour changed. Anger built up inside him. His hold on her tightened painfully, making her squirm. Another thing that Tom hated was being treated like a child. He was taking care of himself since he was an infant. No one was kind enough to look at him twice no matter how beautiful he was, so he didn't like that phase of his life at all. How dare she? First, she refused him. Him? The future of wizardry? And then she had the guts to treat him like a child? Unbelievable.

"Don't treat me like a baby," he roared.

Alexa was taken aback by his anger. She didn't want to anger him more.

"Look -" she started but was cut off by the Slytherin himself.

"No, you look, sweetheart," Tom said in the most sinister voice, "we are going to do everything like that. Do you understand me?"

He placed his hand on small of her back pulling her closer to him if that was even possible.

"Or else what?" she asked, her anger flared again. Her eyes slowly changing to that shade of violet which Tom adored very much. He leaned forward again, only for her to lean into the door more.

"Or else everyone will find out you are a -. You know what I mean," he said. His smirk back in its place.

"Oh! Is it?" she challenged him for the first time. Her hairs were turning fiery red. Since her body was standing close to him, he could feel some of her muscles moving rapidly, almost animalistic. He took his eyes away from her face to see what was happening? For the first time, his eyes were roaming around her body. Was she morphing into something else? Tom's eyes widened in surprise. Alexa took a deep breath. She was trying so hard to compose herself. After a moment or two, all the movement stopped. His eyes moved back to her eyes, disbelief written in them.

"I am warning you, Riddle. One word of my secret and I will happily let the people in Hogwarts know that there is a possible Slytherin heir roaming the grounds of their school."

To say Tom was surprised was a complete lie. He was shocked out of his mind. Nobody knew this except him and Anthony. How did she figure it out? Was it Anthony? But it was impossible. His friend was the most loyal Slytherin he ever met. He pulled back in his thoughts. His hold on her loosening in the process. His captive took this opportunity to free herself. She bent down to collect her belongings wanting to leave the place as soon as she could. She was about to open the damn door when,

"How?" Tom could utter a single word after finally composing himself. His eyes were shining in the emotions which she could not decipher, but still, they were capable of shivering her.

"You are not the only one who can do background checking," she replied hiding her emotions. She adjusted her spectacle and left. For the first time in their encounters, Tom was the one left behind. Alone.

*Flashback Ends*

How the hell did she found out? It was still unknown to him. It was the first time when he had seen this side of her. The blackmailing side. He had never thought that a badger, that too, a shy, attention-hater one, was capable of doing the things like that. The fascination was written all over his face when he remembered that side of her.

He closed the book All about Human Transfigurations and placed it on the table beside him. Leaning back in his chair he put his hands behind his head. His eyes zoomed on a silver lantern hanging off the roof. Its light was making it look bigger than it actually was. Just like the secrets of his sweetheart. In the light of that day's events, they were also appearing bigger. He was not sure if they were deceiving him.

The thing that was unclear to him was what happened to her in-between. Was she transforming into something else? If yes, what was that? It was common for people like her to change appearance, but transforming the complete body in a fit of rage was pretty uncommon. Also, the fact that her eyes turned violet whenever her emotions were intense. This was not a typical metamorphmagus behaviour, then what was it? His sweetheart was proving to be a mystery. Nevertheless, it was he who uncovered them always, and he couldn't wait to uncover hers as well. Maybe this time he will be successful in doing so in more than one possible way. A smirk graced his lips when one such way crossed his dirty mind. Her every action seem to make her more desirable for him. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her anymore. After all, she belonged to him. And only him.

~*~*~

Did you like this new side of Alexa? What do you think is she hiding?

If you liked this chapter please vote.

Thank you all!!!