Extended Summary

Some people dream of luxury.

Some people dream of getting recognition.

Very few are there who crave simplicity. Even lesser crave anonymity. The girl in this story is from those few. To not be bothered is what she dreamed of. She was average, in looks, academics, and extracurriculars. She was not a head-turner in any fathomable way. Too petite for her age, one would never guess that she was fifteen.

There was just one thing that could distinguish her from others but she kept it hidden. This is a story about an otherwise average girl. That girl wants to live her life unnoticed and ignored.

When she met the prodigy of her era, the last thing she expected to happen was for him to get unintentionally lost in her arresting eyes. However, what shocked the hell out of her was him trying to find, chase, manipulate, possess, dominate and finally claim her. Claim her as his. And that too, exclusively. Throw in the horrible pasts, jealous fan-girls, nosy friends and a genius professor; and you will get lost in the romantic journey of two teens from a magical world.

This is a journey of a boy and a girl who crossed the paths and got stuck. This is a story where love finds you when you can't afford to find the one on your own.

Dive in to find out what happens when a boy who supposedly can't understand love meets a girl who craves the same phenomenon like no other.

After all,

When you have a chemistry like an ATom, you sure as hell do expect the reactions and explosions like the ones in a reactor.

~*~*~

Disclaimer

This fan-fiction is a creation of my mind. This story, its original characters, the story-line, and the dialects are mine. Please respect the time, effort, and all the love I have put through to bring everything under an umbrella of this story. Please don't ruin anything for me by stealing anything. Tom Riddle is a Riddle, both literally and figuratively. His character is a bit complex to work on when it comes to romance. Despite this, I adore him the way he is. He is a character that is bound to have opinions. I will really appreciate it if you don't bash on him having them. Don't expect him to be unicorn, daisies and rainbows or him abandoning his ways at the mere sight of the female protagonist. I hate stories like that.

This story IS a love story. If you are not into love and romance stories, this is not a book for you. I am tired of people playing a supposed hard-to-get feminist and bashing Tom and the rape whistles. (Any person blowing it will be blocked.) Sexual assault is not something we should joke about. I do value your comments, so I tend to read them very carefully. Some of you are becoming an impossible-to-get reader for me. It takes a lot of effort and love to write a good story even if it's just a fanfic. I value your critics, but when you bash Tom mindlessly, you bash me since I am the one who is portraying him in this story. Characters are like writer's babies. So it hurts them. Please make sure you remember that we are humans with feelings. As far as I understand feminism is not just bashing the male characters. If anyone has an idea otherwise, then, my dear friend, you do need to get a quick check on your reality. They are so discouraging that I want to stop reading comments altogether.

Lastly, I really hope you will love this story as much or even more than I do while writing it. In the end, I want to thank every single one of you for giving this story a chance. Giving me a chance. Please don't be a ghost (silent), reader. Show your love by voting, commenting and sharing this story. It means a world to me.

Thank you all!!!