Sequel?

Well... Kind of!

First of thank you for all the follows and for giving this story more than 2M reads. 

Who would have thought?

Well... definitely not me.

Anyway...

Here is a glimpse of a possibility

He was broken beyond repair. His heart was shattered. And perhaps she was just glue.

Title: Broken

She trailed her delicate pale finger along his jawline tentatively. Her finger shook in anticipation and excitement. She smirked as he visibly shuddered under her simple touch. Her tongue darted out her pink glossy lips as she licked her bottom lip. His warm blue eyes darkened to deep blue with her antics. She was a seductress. A siren of night. An embodiment of any man's fantasy.

Just as he remembered, he placed his hand on hers, stopping her temptations abruptly. It took every ounce of his control to not pounce on her and teach her a lesson for playing with his feelings. His anger flared as he hated his vulnerability.

Her emerald eyes widened as she raised her blonde brows in surprise. She watched as he took a step back and she shivered at the sudden cold that she felt. This man's self-control was admirable. He sure was as different as he was attractive.

"Your tactics won't always work miss." His deep voice echoed in the silent alley. It amused her how his voice sounded so different. It was like he had suffered more than any man his age. It intrigued her how a proper man like him could exist. Still, she composed herself. She won't let him seduce her instead, with nothing but his simple sentence.

"In the past, it always had," with her voice sweeter than sugar she continued, "I don't see why it would fail me now, Mr Anthony Avery."

~*~*~

Glimpse is done, lovely readers! Did I surprise you, love? Well, I certainly hope that I did. 

Yeah... so I felt really bad for how much I made Anthony suffer in the story.

Was it my guilt? Maybe, but he gave me puppy eyes and I was done. He needs his own story of finding his love. Here is the story for you, fellow members of TAPS - The Anthony Protection Squad. I still can't get over that name. Whoever came up with it sure has a lot of creativity. It is your boy's chance to shine.

Will it be spicier than Lost? Yes... most definitely, because Anthony will be an adult for the most part of the story.

But guess what the real twist is? 

I am planning this story in muggle AU... Maybe even in mafia AU.

Well... I won't spoil it any more than what I already have... but the OCs of Lost will appear in Broken too. However... since this most definitely won't be fanfiction, the Canon characters will appear with a slight change in their name if they do that is. No worries... you will be able to guess their names (because I may/may not provide a cheat sheet. )

This is an experiment for me too... so I am not sure how it will turn out. It will take me a lot of planning while also completing my other ongoing story. So... give your girl motivation.

I will formally create a story for this after Lost reaches 10M reads.  

Well... does it make me greedy? It's your fault for flattering me so much, but honestly, I know I am being greedy. Sorry about that. 

On the positive note... I decided that I will showcase some of the nicest and most inspiring comments that you sweethearts have left in the cover page of Lost. Eventually... since I am still suffering from insomnia and loss of relaxing my mind these days.

Thank you all!!