Trailer

I am so happy that Dredg116 has kindly made a trailer for "Lost". Let me know what do you think of it.

** I am so sorry that I removed the link. I think I will leave it up to you to imagine whoever you want as  Alexa. **

Sadly, with an age, my aesthetic skills didn't evolve as much as I wish they should have had. So,  if you have made some covers or trailers, I would be really happy to see them and feature them here. Please remember that who you imagine as Alexa is totally up to you. This video doesn't mean the actress plays official face-claim for Alexa. Anyone who satisfies the physical description of how she is mentioned throughout the book is fine.

Secondly, I am so sorry for the delay. My holidays are over, so I am still adjusting to my college timings. The next chapter is in the process, but tragically, I am not having time to complete it. Please bear with me as I get my schedule straight.

Lastly, I know it is kind of late, but still, happy new year. I wish that God blesses you with endless courage to follow whatever you aspire to be the most. I wish this year brings you joy and health with love that you deserve.

Please vote, share and comment. Your support madly, deeply, truly means a lot.

Thank you all!!!