Chapter 80

I am sexy and I know it

I am sexy and I know it. Oh, Tom!!!

~*~*~

Tom never took his eyes off Alexa. Her every move was getting recorded in his sharp mind. It was like he was expecting her to slip away the first chance she got. He just wanted to make sure that she didn't get any.

She struggled. It was rather difficult. His body, though wasn't squeezing the life out of her with his weight, thanks to his hands placed on her either side, had prevented her from fleeing the place. Besides she was facing the battle of desires. Her mind wanted to flee. Her body wanted to remain. This confusing morality was frustrating.

She placed her hands on his chest. Her lips snarled at her captor. Her hair turned fiery red. Her eyes blazed violet with fury. She was beyond angry. At him. At her. At her own body. Her eyes widened when she felt some of the muscles in her body relocating. Was she shifting? In school? Her mind boggled with horror.

"Let me go, Tom." She gritted her teeth.

Tom smirked. He tried his best to ignore her eyes. He finally had her where he wanted her from the day he claimed her, and that wasn't time to let her have an upper hand with those enchanting eyes. His only weakness. He concealed his shame at the sudden realization. He concealed his satiety on hearing his name rolling off her tongue. He concealed his burning desire to give that tongue some better thing to do.

"You are in no position to order me, sweetheart." He teased to rile her up more. 

He saw her shudder at his endearment. She had missed being addressed that way. He stiffened himself when he realized that he had missed addressing her that way as well. 

Suddenly, the couch they occupied started shaking. Violently. Unable to get a grip on anything he fell on the floor. It took him a second to realize that she had performed nonverbal wand-less magic herself. Either that or she just lost control over her magic. Not giving him more time to contemplate, Alexa took her opportunity and dashed toward the entrance of the room. She made it. Almost.

The next instant she felt his body against her. She recalled that particular instant in Slughorn's office when Tom had Accio'ed her to him. The same way he followed again. She cursed herself when she realized that he had accomplished that without a spell or a wand as well. 

Tom turned her to face himself. His one hand cupped her jaw and forced her to see in his eyes. His eyes were glinting. In fascination. In sudden and unexpected pride.

"I told you there is no escape. You can't run. Not from me."

Not paying any heed to his words and particularly ignoring the hidden, deeper, sensual meaning behind them, she struggled. The southern part of her anatomy rubbed against his own creating unwanted sensations in him. The desires he had barely managed to control now swirled freely. An uncontrolled passion that only she could ignite consumed his vision. His throat dried as if he was thirsty and she was the only source of water.

Getting annoyed with himself, he pulled her to him. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and whispered. "Stop. Stop, if you do not want me to throw you on that couch and be a sinner."

His voice was husky. Thick with desire. It bared his every emotion. The emotion that only she could ignite in him. The command felt more like a request. And it was granted since she realized where this could lead them. She got afraid when she realized that her wanton self would actually not mind being a sinner with him.  With him and him alone.

Inhaling deeply, she steadied herself. With his face still buried in her hair, she got afraid for his safety. She didn't want to harm him. She would never allow herself to harm him. She tried a couple more breaths. 

"Let me go, Tom" She pleaded. 

Tom shook his head. Still not moving even an inch. If anything he tightened his hold.

Alexa was frustrated now. She knew not how will he react if he knew that she was a part wolf. She didn't want to see the disgust on his face. Especially not for her. She feared it.

"Let me go. Before I-" She trailed off. She didn't want to blurt her biggest secret out. She composed herself. 

The sudden silence engulfed the room. They could feel every second passing by.

"Before you turned into your wolf, you meant?" Tom questioned. It was no question, but a statement. He was telling her that he knew what she was.  He knew she didn't remember the night in the forest. That night she had protected him from being killed. He knew that she didn't know that he knew.

Alexa froze. She knew not how Tom got hold of her biggest and darkest secret. Her mind cursed. She didn't want anyone to figure it out. Not now. Not ever. Some things are meant to be private. Tom's tone had given away that there was no point in denying.

Her shoulders slumped in defeat. She had failed. Not only herself but also her mother. She had promised that she would stay hidden until she was strong enough. And this failure hurt like a bitch. The disappointment in herself overwhelmed her. She had tried, her best, to keep everyone safe. But her efforts were not enough.

Feeling her lack of movements Tom pulled back. In confusion. He took in her features. She looked pale. Paler than usual. A heavyweight dropped in his stomach when he looked in her eyes. For the first time since he had seen them, they looked dull. Like her usual brown eyes. Tom didn't like what he saw. He didn't like what he felt after seeing it. He felt like he could do anything to change it. He felt concerned. The first time he felt that feeling for someone else, so he didn't know how to react. One thing he knew was that he didn't like this feeling a bit. He pulled back a little. His hands left their places from around her bodies and joined his sides. His palms turned into fists to stop themselves from pulling his silky, black hairs in frustration. They turned into fists to stop himself from pulling her towards himself and shake her while putting blame on her for what he felt. He wanted to ask her what was she doing to him and spare his emotions from her tiny clutches. 

He inhaled deeply.

He exhaled thoroughly.

He waited for her response impatiently.

Alexa closed her eyes. She copied his breathing scenario as she tried, fruitlessly, to compose herself. After what seemed like another minute or two, she finally asked the question that bugged her. A lot.

"How? How do you know?"

~*~*~

*Author leaves the scene before anyone comes and kills her for another cliff-hanger*

It seems all secrets are going to come out.

Can I get 50 comments for this chapter? It will make me really happy. I might update tonight if you do that.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Thank you all!!!