All the alternate endings

Honestly, considering how dark my mind is, it was blogged with so many dark ideas. While writing this story, these are some discarded theories I had initially planned...

Mostly... these are some deaths I had in my mind.

1) In this typical dark ending, Alexa loses her life while protecting Tom when they get kidnapped. If you remember, she receives a fatal injury then. Her being a wolf and him being her mortal enemy, she was supposed to die of the infection. Tom then loses his mind after seeing her dying and thus turns into You-know-who.

2) In the second version of the above theory, Tom was supposed to die too. Do you remember how Tom was injured on the shoulder while they are kidnapped? Tom was set to die of that injury so that when Alexa reaches him, she loses her mind and herself gets killed in the process. So, both of them die in the end. This plot was a part where all Goldsteins die on the hands of the Vampire.

3) In the other scenario, Alexa faces Grindelwald, and being less powerful than him, she loses her life at his hands. Again Tom becomes You-know-who.

4) When first introduced in chapter 45, Adrian was introduced as the last family of Alexa. Initially, I planned his death to show how Alexa ultimately fails in paying her debt to her aunt. In this scenario, Alexa was supposed to live in grief as she blames herself (like Logan and Avanti Rathi) for the death of her cousin. 

5) Similar to Adrian, Anthony was introduced too to get killed. I was planning initially, for all - Anthony, Adrian, Logan going to rescue Tom and Alexa along with those seven wizards in chapter 93. Anthony was supposed to die in place of his dad while saving Tom from a spell directed at him during the conflict. Tom was supposed to understand what he had lost with the death of Anthony. 

Rebekah, who was supposed to not be a cheater then, was supposed to go in depression after she realizes that she indeed lost a gem of a man. She was then destined to marry either Benjamin Lestrange or Ares Avery. (It's not uncommon to get betrothal pass from one brother to another, and no it's not incest.) In the end, Rebekah was to spend her life in regrets of not acknowledging the man who loved her the most. This ending was to signify how important it's to respect every human being. It's not worth it to cry when that person is dead. 

Ares' ending was supposed to be way darker than it is.

Ares was supposed to go in depression after losing his brother, marry Rebekah, and became a shell of a boy he once was. He was supposed to stop listening to music as music reminded him of all the memories he made with Anthony.

I discarded this theory because it made no sense to me to send Anthony, Adrian, and Logan for saving Alexa and Tom directly.

Please let me know what do you think about our actual ending and these alternate endings. Anyways, when I asked you all what ending you wanted, most of you replied that you wanted a happy ending. It was quite difficult for me to come up with. LOL! 

Lastly, we are so close to 1M reads. *squeals* I am not sure if you know, because some time back I made an announcement on my profile, that I will try to write a spin-off/bonus chapter of your choice once we reached over 1M reads. Here are the pairings...

Anthony Avery and Suzanne Dumonte

Anton Riddle and Quincy Avery

James Potter and Lyla Riddle

Abraxas Malfoy and Evanka Rosier

Adrian Goldstein and Gemmalynn Grindelwald (Alexa's parents)

Someone else?

Request: I am planning to enter this story in Wattys. For that, I need your help. Please point out grammatical mistakes that you find in this story since these chapters are unedited. You are the best option for me. No one can help me better than you. Just make sure that you are sure that it's. Please don't spam me.

Once again... Thank you for all the reads and votes. It truly means a lot to me. 

~*~*~

In the end, please take care of yourself and your loved ones. 

If you liked this chapter, vote, share, and comment. They truly make my day.

Thank you all!!!