Chapter 53

Thank you so much for 108K+ reads. It is awesome. This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful readers from Cambodia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and Mauritius. You people are awesome.

~*~*~

"Let me tell them that this body and this mind is all mine. Exclusively. Only mine."

Tom looked at Alexa. Intensely. But she didn't react. She wasn't there mentally anymore. Her mind was too frozen to know how to respond.

His. He wanted her to be his. Only his. That too exclusively. A shiver ran down her spine in anticipation. Though she never realized, the big part of her was happy for some reason. The feeling of belonging to someone was exciting and comforting. It wasn't like he had popped this idea for the first time. It had happened before - when he had claimed her through his kiss - when he had threatened that he would mark her permanently. But there were many questions. Was she really ready for this big change? Was he out of his mind? Why would he ask something like this from her? With a body like his, she was nothing compared to how much he could do better. She was just an average looking black-headed Hufflepuff with average grades. Helga! She even lacked self-confidence.

Sensing her inner turmoil, he pulled her closer leaving no space between them. The action brought her back to the present.

"Let's be together, sweetheart."

His warm breath on her face created havoc in her body.

She shivered. "That's not possible."

'I know you will be strong. Very strong. But promise me that until then you will hide.' 

Alexa recalled the promise she made to her mother. She wasn't strong enough yet. And She was afraid that this step was going to attract the attention of the whole school. A female companion of the most wanted boy of their era meant a whole lot of attention. The attention she wasn't very fond of. She knew after this his female fans would be more aggressive. To be honest, she knew she was capable of warding them off, but she didn't want to waste her time doing that. She didn't want to take any risk. Besides, she was afraid of her feeling towards the boy in the situation. He already had a different kind of hold on her body. And though she didn't want to admit it, she enjoyed it.

Being official with him meant giving him the authority and she was afraid of what would happen after that.

Tom tightened his hold on her. His eyes narrowed. "I am not giving you any choice here, sweetheart. I am telling you what I am going to do, with or without your verbal consent, because I know your body wants this exact thing."

He looked intensely into her eyes again. The chocolate orbs looking directly at the brown eyes that had started turning to their stunning shade of violet. He placed his right hand on her left cheek as his left hand still kept her body close to him. Her remarkable and hypnotizing eyes didn't allow him to look away from them.

"Did I ever tell you," he hushed, "that your eyes are your most beautiful feature?"

Tom might not be the romantic boy and he was nor the honest one most of the times, but her violet eyes never allowed him to lie. They always mesmerized him, enchanted him. Somewhere, he knew he had to do something about this. By now, she had unknowingly leaned into his hand that rested on her cheek, baring her neck to the boy. The neck which he had claimed last year. He had left his mark there that evening.

It had been long. So long since he had tasted her there. Unable to resist the temptation anymore, he leaned down and placed his lips on her collarbone. As an automatic response, she arched her neck to give him better access. A moan accompanied the action. This excited him. He peppered the kisses from the base of her neck to her jaw, claiming every inch between. He pulled away from her a little. She had already closed her eyes and was breathing heavily through her then parted lips. He hadn't even kissed her yet, but her chest was rising and falling as if she had run through the whole castle. A smile graced those sinful lips when he realized that he was the one who caused this. He knew her body wanted him, in a way a woman would want to be touched. And he would make sure that he was the only one who would satisfy her, always. He knew he was indeed the owner of her body.

And he wasn't the only one who realized this. Alexa found that day that she had no choice at all. Logan was wrong. Tom didn't even need to kiss to melt her down. A single touch was enough. And that meant only one thing. She was damned.

~

*That Evening*

"Let's go, sweetheart," Tom commanded beside her. The tone of his voice gave away that there was no room for any argument.

Alexa looked in front of her. It was an ancient golden door. Her eyes looking from floor to ceiling, leaving no inch unseen. She gulped in anticipation. Was she really ready? Was this really a correct choice? Was Alchemy worth this risk? Then again, it was. She knew that it was the only subject she wanted to dedicate her future too. This is what she always wanted to do. Besides, it was not like she could resist him.

When she didn't respond in any way Tom huffed. Her lack of response annoyed him. Her fingers were fidgeting with one another, the habit he knew she had whenever she was unsure about herself. He took her right wrist in his left palm and held it in a tight grip. The grip wasn't bruising, but it was enough to let her know that he was not going to let her back out now. She prepared herself as the door the greatest hall in the castle opened. The hall which housed everyone in that school every day. The hall which was named after its size - the Great hall.

Alexa had no courage to look up and find out what anyone thought about her current situation, her and Tom clinging to each other that is. Her mind still flashing back what had happened that morning.

She realized as they entered, the noise had stopped. She could feel every pair of eyes in that hall on them, on their connected hands. She looked at the Hufflepuff table. Everyone was looking at them in shock. Her cheeks crimsoned, as her eyes landed on Logan. Though he didn't do anything, his eyes told her that he was internally mocking her about their conversation that morning. The triumph was clear in his features. She tried to pull her hand away to join her friend on the Hufflepuff table.

"And where do you think you are going?" Tom asked. The silent interaction with the McLaggen boy didn't go unnoticed from his eyes.

"At my house table," she answered.

"Your place is beside me, sweetheart," he confirmed as he dragged her to the emerald table of the hall.

She looked up and her eyes landed on her favourite professor of the castle - Albus Dumbledore. Like all the other times, his blue eyes were twinkling. They were mocking her too, telling her that he knew something she did not.

~*~*~

I hope you liked this chapter. Do you think they kissed in the morning? If yes, do you want to read it? What do you think Dumbledore knows? What happens in the hall is in the next chapter. Let me know what do you think of this update. It is always wonderful to read your thoughts.

All the promises Alexa made to her mother: Chapter 17

Please keep me motivated through your votes and sharing this story with your friends. It means a lot.

Thank you all!!!