Chapter 45

DADA                                - O

Charms                             - O

Potions                              - O

Herbology                         - O

Astronomy                         - O

Arithmancy                         - O

Transfiguration                  - O

History of magic                 - O

Care of magical creatures - O

Study of Ancient Runes     - O

Tom always knew he was an outstanding student.

Hell! He knew he was a book-worm for a reason.

A smile graced his lips when he looked at his O.W.L.s. He never expected anything less. Genuinely pleased with himself, he wondered what grades Anthony got. And what about others. What about her?

Did she pass in every course or not? He would definitely be angry if she failed in potions. The last time they were together was -

*flashback*

"You are mine, Alexa Goldstein. Do you hear me? MINE. And No one takes away from me what belongs to me." He leaned toward her left ear. His pitch toned down appreciably. "Keep that in that badger head of yours, or I will do it for you in my way."

He pulled back slightly when she didn't say a word. He was almost tempted to laugh when he saw there was no change in her posture. The only difference was her eyes. They were now glowing. Now that he had taken out his frustration he was actually able to judge her appearance.

Tom took in the dress she was wearing that evening. To his surprise, she had chosen an emerald gown. And in his opinion, she looked stunning in it.

The light emerging from the fire in an adjacent pillar was giving her a look of some temptress. The colour that tainted her cheeks from his speech and their proximity was acting in her favour. Tempted to tease her more, he leaned in again and whispered,

"You look better in Slytherin Colors, sweetheart." She shivered when he mumbled against her ear. Their closeness never failed to create havoc in her mind. And from the usual smirk that plastered itself on his lips, this reaction was noticed.

Tom's attention went back to her mouth. Her lips taunted him reminding him of their last kiss. He licked his' and without any delay closed the distance between them.

A groan escaped his throat when their soft texture brushed against his chapped ones. The friction between their lips ignited a fire that he never knew existed within him. He wanted her close. So close that she would never escape him. His expert tongue entered the cave of her mouth eagerly eliciting a moan from the female badger. It acted as fuel to both Tom's dominance and a bucket of ice-cold water to Alexa's frozen state.

She squirmed to free herself. Despite her attempts, Tom had captured her body successfully. His single hand was enough to nullify all the force she was applying. From her reactions, he knew she enjoyed when he kissed her.

Alexa tried to push him. Helga! She really did. If she would not have lost her mind because of his words, she wouldn't have been frozen. It was the first time she had heard words like those. She had never been claimed before.