Chapter 35

Thank you so much for 10K+ reads.

I am sorry if you find mistakes. Please let me know about them.

This chapter is in continuation of events that happened in chapter 28 that is present time.

~*~*~

        Tom was walking through the halls of that ancient castle. His left hand was holding the books he was reading earlier, while his right hand was running through his dark hairs. His deep chocolaty irides were dancing across every single inch of the magnificent place he called his home. Those three weeks felt him like a summer vacation. Unwanted and torturous.

        A sigh escaped those suggestive lips. It really had been long. He was walking in the abandoned hallway that held the old classroom of Ancient Runes. Tom had used that classroom to initiate his time travelling, and so he wanted to end it in that place only. He didn't want to give anyone a reason for suspicion, in case if they had seen him entering that place.

        He placed his right hand in his pocket and fished out the small pocket watch. Even his watch had the symbolic Slytherin colours. The dial of the watch was silver while the belt was emerald. Seeing that he was running late than what he remembered, his eyes widened. His long legs started cutting the distance hurriedly. He took a deep breath when he reached his destination.

        He was about to open the door when he heard a sob. Was that classroom occupied? Was this person crying? Tom scrunched up his nose. He disliked the crybabies. He took out his wand and peeked inside the room.

        He saw a boy whose back was facing him was hugging a girl. At first, Tom thought that the boy was comforting the girl, but when he saw that girl tracing the invisible patterns on the boy's back soothingly, his assumption crumbled. From the place he was peeping, Tom couldn't see the girl's face since it was hidden behind those dark bangs, but there was something that screamed familiarity.

        Tom was about to leave the place when he saw those bewitching eyes.

        The eyes that belonged to only one person.

        The person who belonged to him.

        The rage flared up inside him. The hold he had on that Phoenix feather cored wand tightened. His breathing shallowed. His eyes turned into slits. The twinkling they had earlier vanished completely. The beast inside him awakened.

        They were close, too much close. Whoever that coward was, he had the guts to hug her. How dare she touch some boy that was not him? He wanted him away from her. She was his and his alone. He was done proclaiming his right in his mind. He was tired of guarding his reputation. It was time they learn a lesson, she learns a lesson.

        He came out of his hiding spot, sneakily like a snake. He waved his wand. A spell left through his gritted teeth.

        "Petrificus Totalus"

        Logan's arms snapped to his sides. His legs sprang together. He went rigid. His body swayed where he stood and then stiff as a board he fell on the ground, on his back. However, he was not alone. When he joined the ground, Alexa, whose hands were comforting him fell on top of him. Her palms beneath his unmoving body. Her eyes widened. The concern they had increased by folds.

        Tom who was witnessing this whole scenario cursed under his breath. What had resulted was doing nothing but fueling his anger.

        "Accio"

        He fired another spell. The wand that was tucked safely in Alexa's left sock flew away and landed perfectly in the waiting palm of that Slytherin devil. She struggled to pull her hands out. Tom reached forward and freed her hands roughly. He then turned to Alexa to see her hairs were on fire. The colour reminded him of blood. The blood dripping from a fresh wound. Her eyes were glowing. The shade was the brightest he had ever seen. They were enchanting.

        Tom shook his head. It was not the time to get distracted. He had to make clear to whom she belonged.

        Alexa pounced on him. Enraged she wanted to punch him. Kick him. Anything that would keep him in his place. She raised her left hand. Instead of landing on his smooth face, it landed on his chest. His palm had caged her wrist. He was prepared. His eyes were glaring at her, however for completely different reasons. He was now furious. Who did she think she was dealing with? Did she think he was an easy target for her to come and slap him anytime she wished? No. He was not some fool.

        His teeth gritted. His breathing deepened.

        "Leave me, Riddle." She commanded. Her voice dripping with the venom that had no effect on the snake-like Tom.

        Fiery, magnificent, enticing violet irides were challenging his firm, determinant, enraged chocolaty ones. Her feet were rooted in the ground. Her body was twisting from the struggle she was putting to free herself. She placed her right hand on Tom's hand that was holding her wrist. Her nails were digging in the back of his palm. Her fingers trying hard to loosen his hold. Throughout this exchange, neither of them stopped glaring.

        Getting fed up with Alexa's fruitless attempts, Tom pushed her into the wall. A small gasp left her mouth at this unexpected move. His attention reverted back to those soft and warm lips. The lips he tasted before. A shiver ran down his spine when he remembered that sensation. He freed his left palm from her hold using his right hand. Now his both hands were holding hers. He moved closer to her and used his strong body to imprison hers in the wall. He locked her hands above her head. He leaned closer to her face, his eyes still taking in her engaging lips.

        Knowing perfectly what his mind was planning, her expressions morphed into the one with horror. Her heart pounded in her chest in anticipation.

        "Riddle!" She whispered breathlessly. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

        He looked into her eyes. 

        "Tutoring of course." He replied. Without wasting another second Tom pressed his lips on hers.

~*~*~
I came to know that there happens to be setting a goal thing for the next chapter. So I decided to try it out. Let's say 10+ votes and 4+ comments for the next chapter. The moment this happens I will update. Just wanted to gauge my work asap.

I hope you enjoyed this update. I know this chapter was not eventful, but my fingers wanted to type something romantic. Meanwhile, you can guess why he used the spell he used if you want. I am going to tell you the reason in the next update anyway.

Please vote and share the story if you want to read more.

Thank you all!!!