Chapter 3 - Hope from the Oaks

After Ash and Pikachu ran out of his house and reached Professor's Oak's lab, Professor Oak and Gary was happy seeing him again, but was concerned seeing him upset. "Ash, my boy, what happened? You seem really upset," Professor Oak inquired. After a few minutes of explaining from Ash, both Professor Oak and Gary were outraged. 

"THEY WHAT!?!?" Gary exclaimed. "They have quite a lot of nerve treating Ashy-Boy like that. Don't worry Ash, we're on your side." Ash was crying in happiness and relief seeing that Professor Oak and Gary was on his side. 

"Professor, I was wondering if I could possibly carry all my Pokemon with me, but I'll leave my herd of Tauros behind to guard your lab incase the traitors try to attack your lab since they might suspect that I will be here." 

"No problem Ash," replied Professor Oak, smiling. "I have created a Nanodex for you, which allows you to carry an unlimited amount of Pokemon, as a gift of reward for your overall achievements so far. I'm very proud of you my boy. Thanks for offering to keep your Tauros here. They will be a handful."

"In the meantime, can you fake my death and disguise me as Red Ketchum, and also inform my mum about this? At the moment, I plan to fly to Mount Silver and stay with all of my Pokemon and train there until I'm ready to compete in another league," requested Ash. "Sure thing, Ashy-Boy. We can do that," Gary smirked.

With the Nanodex obtained, Ash then contacted Liza from Charific Valley to get Charizard sent to him. In a few minutes, Charizard landed at the backyard of the lab and gave Ash a flamethrower as his typical greeting. 

"Gary and Professor Oak, I'll now be heading off to Mount Silver, and I will be disguising myself as 'Red Ketchum', which will be Ash Ketchum's brother so people can believe that it is true that I died as well as helping me hide my identity. Even though I'll still contact you regularly, please don't let anyone else know about this, but let my mum know where I am heading off to, as well as Charles Goodshow and Scott," said Ash.

It's perfectly fine, we understand," said Gary. With that, Ash, Pikachu and Charizard and the rest of his Pokemon stored in his new Nanodex flew off to Mount Silver, where they were never heard of temporarily...