Chapter 67 - Happy Reunions

"Thanks for sticking up to me," said Ash to Professor Kukui, Hala, Hau, Gladion, Kiawe, Sophocles, Mallow, Lana and Lillie.

"No problem," said Professor Kukui.

"Those idiots never learn huh?" asked Lillie in disgust.

"Appears to be the case," said Sophocles.

"Let's head to our cabins," said Hala and everyone nodded in agreement while making their way to the cabins.

On the way, two familiar female voices caught their attention.

"Ash!!" said the two female voices and the group turned around to see who the voice came from. Seconds later, Ash felt two people wrap their arms around him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Dawn? Serena?" asked Ash and the two girls wouldn't let go of him yet.

"After 4 years, I finally get to see you again," said Dawn.

"So happy seeing you as the Champion of Alola," said Serena.

"And guess what, Ash," said Dawn.

"What?" asked the raven-haired trainer.

"I had finally became a Top Coordinator," answered Dawn.

"And I managed to beat Aria and become the Kalos Queen," added Serena.

"Really? That's amazing. Congrats to both of you, so proud," said Ash smiling and the girls blushed while kissing him on the cheek again.

Meanwhile, Professor Kukui, Hala, Gladion, Hau and the five students watched the entire scene unfold in amusement.

"What did I just watch?" asked Mallow.

"What you just noticed was our Champion of Alola getting two admirers," replied Hau smirking.

"And one happens to be a Top Coordinator while the other is the Kalos Queen," added Lana.

"Well things got a lot interesting just then," said Kiawe.

"Ash!!" said another group of people, who turned out to be his loyal friends, which now also includes Ritchie, Morrison, Tyson, Tobias, Barry, Nando, Conway, Virgil, Bianca, Stephan, Tierno, Trevor and Shauna.

"Long time no see," said Ash while shaking everyone's hand and hugging his old friends.

"To be honest, we were initially mad at you for faking your death," said Brock.

"But eventually, after hearing your explanation once your match had ended, we understood why you did it and bear no hard feelings against you," said Alain.

"Yeah, be lucky we're forgiving you otherwise you will have to pay a fine," said Barry, causing everyone to sweatdrop.

"Guess some things never change, do they?" asked Ash.

"Apparently not," answered Nando.

"Well, Ash. Congratulations in becoming the Champion of Alola," said Tobias.

"Thanks Tobias," said Ash. "And how is everyone?"

"I have managed to successfully become a Pokemon doctor," said Brock.

"I managed to win the last Hoenn League," said Max.

"Same for me, except it is the Unova League," said Paul. "And I also successfully defeated Brandon in my rematch against him."

"That's so great to hear," said Ash.

"And don't forget that I also won the last Kalos League," said Bonnie.