Chapter 18 - Team Skull's Plans for Revenge

At the Shady House, in Ula'ula Island:

"Guzma, we have our three grunts, Tupp, Zipp and Rapp approaching the Shady House," reported the Team Skull admin, Plumeria. "Let them in," replied the Team Skull leader, Guzma, as Plumeria unlocked the front door of the building.

As the three grunts entered the Shady House, they made their way to the second floor, where Guzma's room was located. Hearing the approaching footsteps of his grunts, Guzma opened his room door.

"Well, how did it go?" he asked with a small hint of annoyance. "Failed again," Rapp replied miserably. "Hmph, I figured as much," Guzma said in disappointment. "But this was different," Tupp added. "Our plans were thwarted by a mysterious trainer whom we have never came across before," continued Zipp.

"A mysterious trainer?" Guzma asked in concern. "Tell me more about him and his appearances." "Well, first off. He was wearing a mask, a red cap, a red & white T-Shirt and a pair of blue jeans," answered Tupp. "Yeah, he had a Pikachu and a Lucario with him when he confronted us," added Zipp.

"So what happened during your encounter with him?" inquired Guzma. "Initially, we were demanding the school students to hand over their Pokemon to us, but we were stopped by the trainer who challenged us to a battle, which involved all three of us pitting against him," replied Rapp. 

"Yeah, he still accepted our challenge and sent out a Krookodile, and right after all of us sent out our Pokemon, 10 in total, he still managed to defeat us," said Zipp. "And worst of all, he defeated us with just one shot and all of our Pokemon had fainted after being directly hit by their attacks," concluded Tupp.

"Just one shot!?" exclaimed Guzma in frustration. "How strong is that guy!? Did any of you manage to get his name?" he asked.

"Unfortunately no," answered Zipp. "We were too preoccupied with trying to steal other people's Pokemon as well as dealing with that mysterious trainer," Rapp added.

"Alright then. Since we do not know what his name is as well as being unaware of his identity, I will need you three to create a plan similar to your last plan in order to attract his attention again and try get his name," said Guzma.

"Sure thing," replied Tupp. "Why don't we try attack the same place like last time, except the difference is that we bring Plumeria and a few extra grunts with us so we can outnumber them?" suggested Rapp.

"Good idea," said Guzma in approval. "And we should first disguise ourselves first as normal visitors to the school, then when the time comes, we throw it away and surround Professor Kukui, Principal Oak and the students before getting the attention of the trainer, then threaten to harm the latter unless the trainer tell us his name," added Plumeria.

"Perfect, it's decided. We will need to gather up a few more of our grunts, bring disguises and organise our plan," said Zipp. "Wonderful. The plan shall start a week from now," concluded Guzma. "It's time for our first step of revenge on that wretched trainer."

P.S. Sorry that this chapter is a lot shorter compared to many of my previously published chapters. Note that my possible future chapters that only involve Team Skull may also be approximately this long as well. However, all of the other chapters that involve the other characters will be approximately twice as long as this chapter or even more depending on the contents.

Hope everyone reading this has enjoyed my fanfiction so far. As I said, if there is anything that you think I should improve on, feel free to comment at anytime. 😊

Regards,

Jerry.