Chapter 5 - The Aftermath Part 2

With the traitors:

After the remaining loyal friends of Ash left Pallet Town to their respective homes, an evil smile formed on Misty's face as she thought of a plan. 

"Hey guys," Misty said to the rest of the traitors. "With Ash's remaining friends out of the way, why don't we go look for Ash, so we can ensure that he has truly given up on his dream of becoming Pokemon Master?" 

"That's a good idea," Trip said. 

"But we don't know where Ash is though," said Iris. 

"I have a solution to that," Misty said, capturing the attention of everyone. "We can try get Gary and Professor Oak to tell us where he is." 

"But what if they refuse? There is a high chance that Gary and Professor Oak already knows what we did to him," inquired May. 

"Then we will have to force them if necessary," Drew said.

And with that, they marched off to Professor Oak's lab.

With Gary and Professor Oak:

While Professor Oak was managing his lab, Gary was currently training with his Pokemon at the backyard, with his Blastoise, Electivire and Umbreon. All three Pokemon were sparring against each other with their own set of moves.

"Blastoise, Hydro Pump! Electivire, Thunderbolt! Umbreon, Psychic!" Gary commanded. A few seconds later the three Pokemon released their moves, the attacks collided causing an explosion. As the explosion cleared, Gary noticed the traitors approaching Professor Oak's lab from the far distance. "This can't be good," he thought. "Better inform Gramps."

Professor Oak was managing his paperwork based on his research when he heard the door to the backyard slam open, revealing a Gary running towards him in a hurry.

"Gramps," Gary said. "The traitors are here. What are we going to do?"

"Relax Gary, we'll go to the backyard so if they try anything funny, we can threaten and scare them with Ash's 30 Tauros," replied Professor Oak. With that they headed to the backyard lawn, to see the traitors waiting for them. Both Gary and Professor Oak were furious seeing the traitors but they kept their cool.

"What do you want?" Gary asked with a hint of coldness in his voice. 

"Where's Ash?" Misty demanded. 

"We don't know," Professor Oak replied bluntly. "And even if we did know where he is, we wouldn't even tell you in the first place." 

"Why's that?" Cilan asked. 

"We were just doing what was best for him," May said. 

"By throwing away his support for you and betraying him?" Gary scoffed. "You sure do have a strange sense of what's right for an individual." 

"Enough said," Calem said, losing his patience. 

"Now tell us where Ash is," Drew demanded. 

"What if we say no?" Professor Oak challenged. 

"Then you leave us with no choice but to attack your lab until you tell us where Ash is," Trip replied.

The moment Trip said that, Gary let out a loud whistle, and then the ground started shaking as Ash's 30 Tauros who approached the group, with pure hatred on their eyes while looking at the traitors after learning what happened to their trainer and ready to attack under Gary's command. 

"One false move," Professor Oak warned, "and we attack as well as reporting you to Officer Jenny."

The traitors hesitated. Even if they tried to attack, they would be crushed by the overwhelming 30 Tauros by the time their Pokemon was sent out. "I think it's best for us to retreat for the time being," said May.