Chapter 99 - Ash VS Diantha

Diantha's Pokemon Moveset Update:

Gardevoir: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast. Item: Gardevoirite.

Goodra: Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Fire Blast.

Hawlucha: Flying Press, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, X-Scissor.

Gourgeist: Phantom Force, Seed Bomb, Trick-or-Treat, Rock Slide.

Aurorus: Blizzard, Ancient Power, Earth Power, Psychic.

Tyrantrum: Dragon Claw, Outrage, Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt.

"This will be an official 6 VS 6 battle between the champions Ash and Diantha. Substitutions can be made at any time and the battle will be over when all of either side's Pokemon are unable to battle. Can both champions please send out their first Pokemon?" requested the referee.

"Aurorus, I will start with you," said Diantha as she sent out the Tundra Pokemon into the battlefield. The moment Aurorus entered the battlefield, a large patch of dark clouds began to appear above the battlefield, with small hailstones beginning to drop onto the ground, activating its Snow Warning Ability.

"Leavanny, I choose you," said Ash as he sent out the Nurturing Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Battle begin," said the referee.

"Aurorus, start off with Blizzard," ordered Diantha as the Tundra Pokemon fired a powerful gust of snow from its mouth towards the opposing Leavanny.

"Break it apart using Steel Wing," commanded Ash as Leavanny's arms glowed silvery-white and began to charge towards the opposing Blizzard, taking some damage while scoring a super effective hit on the opposing Aurorus.

"That was impressive. Never expected Leavanny to have Steel Wing," commented Alain.

"In that case, use Ancient Power," said Diantha as Aurorus fired a silver ball of energy towards the opposing Leavanny.

"Counter with Leaf Blade," ordered Ash as Leavanny charged through the Rock-type attack and sliced it into four pieces while approaching the opposing Aurorus.

"Now use Blizzard," commanded Diantha as Aurorus fired another powerful gust of snow from its mouth towards Leavanny, who was in close quarters and could not react in time, therefore getting directly hit by the super effective attack.

"Don't give up. Fight back with X-Scissor," said Ash as Leavanny got up and began charging towards the opposing Aurorus while its arms formed a purple X-shape..

"Use Ancient Power followed by Psychic," ordered Diantha as Aurorus fired another silvery ball of energy and then backed it up with Psychic. Unfortunately, for Diantha and Aurorus, the opposing Leavanny managed to break through the combination attack while taking more damage.

"Now change into Leaf Blade," commanded Ash as Leavanny's arms glowed light green and extended in size, immediately scoring a direct hit on the opposing Aurorus.

"Let's finish this with Blizzard," said Diantha as Aurorus got up and fired a powerful gust of snow from its mouth for the third time towards the opposing Leavanny.

"Counter with Steel Wing," ordered Ash as Leavanny's arms glowed silvery-white and charged towards the approaching Ice-type attack, taking more damage while breaking through and eventually scoring a hit on Aurorus and taking it out of action.

"Aurorus is unable to battle. Leavanny wins," said the referee.

"Return, Aurorus. You did an amazing job. Take a good rest for now. Goodra, you're up next," said Diantha as she returned the Tundra Pokemon back into its PokeBall and sent out the Dragon Pokemon into the battlefield.