Chapter 84 - Section 2 (Part 2: Serena VS Misty)

Just a quick heads up, some of you may be wondering what gender Calem's Meowstic is since I haven't mentioned it in his battle against Bonnie in the Kalos League. For clarification, Calem's Meowstic is male while Serena's Meowstic is female.

Serena's Pokemon Moveset Update:

Delphox: Mystical Fire, Calm Mind, Psychic, Solar Beam.

Pangoro: Bulk Up, Throat Chop, Gunk Shot, Close Combat.

Absol: Swords Dance, Play Rough, Night Slash, Stone Edge. Item: Absolite.

Sylveon: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Shadow Ball.

Meowstic: Thunder Wave, Extrasensory, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball.

Rhyperior: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch. (Yes, I gave Serena a Rhyperior since her mother Grace is a Rhyhorn Racer and I thought it would be cool for her to have the final evolution).

Misty's Pokemon Moveset Update:

Gyarados: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Bounce, Aqua Tail. Item: Gyaradosite.

Kingdra: Flash Cannon, Rain Dance, Whirlpool, Dragon Pulse.

Corsola: Power Gem, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Hydro Pump.

Starmie: Scald, Psychic, Blizzard, Dazzling Gleam.

Politoed: Surf, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Focus Blast.

Azumarill: Play Rough, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch.

"Alright, Ash and everyone else, now that I've finished lunch, I'm going to train for my upcoming battle against Misty," said Serena at the buffet restaurant.

"Good luck, Serena. I know you'll do very well. All of us will be cheering you on," said Ash.

"That's right, no need to worry," added Dawn while smiling and the others nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys, see you later," said Serena as she walked out of the restaurant and began heading to one of the nearby battlefields, only to encounter someone she did not want to see.

"Well well well, who do I have here?" said Misty in a mocking voice.

"What do you want?" asked Serena coldly.

"Nothing much. I just happen to have spotted you from a distance and guessed that you're off training for the upcoming match against me. Prepare to lose against the Water-Type Pokemon Master," replied Misty.

"Say whatever you want. I'll give you the taste of the Kalos Queen's Power later today and make you eat your own words," retorted Serena who kept walking.

"Why you..." said Misty fuming in anger as the Honey Blonde Trainer did not say anything else while walking off. "We'll see about that," she thought to herself.

About 1 hour later:

"This will be an official 6 VS 6 battle between the trainers Serena and Misty. Substitutions can be made at any time and the battle will be over when all of either side's Pokemon are unable to battle. Can both trainers please send out their first Pokemon?" requested the referee.

"Corsola, you're up first," said Misty as the Coral Pokemon appeared on the battlefield.

"Meowstic, go," said Serena as the Constraint Pokemon appeared on the battlefield.

"Battle begin," said the referee.

"Corsola, start off with Power Gem," ordered Misty as the Coral Pokemon fired a bright red beam of energy towards Meowstic.