Chapter 101 - Ash VS Cynthia

Cynthia's Pokemon Moveset Update:

Garchomp: Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Brick Break. Item: Garchompite.

Gastrodon: Stone Edge, Muddy Water, Earth Power, Blizzard.

Glaceon: Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Iron Tail.

Spiritomb: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Hypnosis.

Lucario: Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Iron Tail.

Milotic: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Rain Dance.

"This will be an official 6 VS 6 battle between the champions Ash and Cynthia. Substitutions can be made at any time and the battle will be over when all of either side's Pokemon are unable to battle. Can both champions please send out their first Pokemon?" requested the referee.

"Spiritomb, you're up first," said Cynthia as she sent out the Forbidden Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Alright, Pikachu, I choose you," said Ash as the Mouse Pokemon hopped of his shoulder and entered the battlefield.

"Battle begin," said the referee.

"Spiritomb, use Dark Pulse," ordered Cynthia as the Forbidden fired a wave of dark rings covered with purple energy at the opposing Pikachu.

"Counter with Thunderbolt," commanded Ash as Pikachu fired a powerful yellow bolt of electricity at the opposing Dark Pulse, causing an explosion break out and damage both Pokemon.

"In that case, use Nasty Plot," said Cynthia as Spiritomb created three animated question marks above its head, sharply raising its special attack.

"Volt Tackle," ordered Ash as Pikachu began running at a high speed towards Spiritomb while its body was covered in yellow electricity, soon scoring a direct hit on the latter while taking recoil damage.

"Use Hypnosis," commanded Cynthia as Spiritomb got up and then fired several purple circles at the opposing Pikachu.

"Dodge it with Extreme Speed and then use Surf," said the raven-haired trainer as Pikachu easily evaded the attack by running at a high speed while its body was covered in streaks of white and immediately summoned a wave of water then started to ride on it.

"Destroy the waves using Shadow Ball," ordered Cynthia as Spiritomb fired a powerful ball of dark purple shadows, which easily cancelled out the water.

"Jump into the air and use Thunderbolt," commanded Ash as Pikachu leapt into the air at the last second and fired a powerful bolt of yellow electricity towards the opposing Spiritomb and dealing more effective damage on the Forbidden Pokemon.

"Use Dark Pulse once more," said Cynthia as Spiritomb fired a wave of dark rings covered in purple energy at the opposing Pikachu.

"Counter with Volt Tackle once more," ordered Ash as Pikachu began running towards the approaching Dark Pulse head-on while its body was covered in yellow electricity, taking heavy damage, but eventually managed to score a direct hit on the opposing Spiritomb.

Seconds later, an explosion broke out covering the battlefield, which took about a minute clear up, revealing that both Pokemon were knocked out of action.

"Both Pokemon are unable to battle. Can both Champions please send out their next Pokemon?" requested the referee.

"Return, Spiritomb. Take a good rest. Gastrodon, let's do this," said Cynthia as she returned the Forbidden Pokemon back into its PokeBall and sent out the Sea Slug Pokemon into the battlefield.