Chapter 92 - Section 4 (Part 2: Ash VS Harrison)

Harrison's Pokemon Moveset Update:

Kecleon: Power-Up Punch, Dizzy Punch, Aerial Ace, Fire Punch.

Hypno: Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory, Focus Blast.

Houndoom: Sunny Day, Thunder Fang, Heat Wave, Dark Pulse.

Weavile: Ice Punch, Swords Dance, Brick Break, Throat Chop.

Steelix: Earthquake, Ice Fang, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail.

Blaziken: Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Thunder Punch, Bulk Up.

"This will be an official 6 VS 6 battle between the trainers Ash and Harrison. Substitutions can be made at any time and the battle will be over when all of either side's Pokemon are unable to battle. Can both trainers please send out their first Pokemon?" requested the referee.

"Hypno, let's go," said Harrison as he sent out the Hypnosis Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Gigalith, I choose you," said Ash as he sent out the Compressed Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Battle begin," said the referee.

"Hypno, use Nasty Plot," ordered Harrison as the Hypnosis Pokemon created three animated question marks, sharply raising its special attack.

"Use Rock Polish," commanded Ash as Gigalith's body began to spark with light blue energy, doubling the speed of itself.

"That is a smart decision using Rock Polish to increase speed for a naturally slow Pokemon like Gigalith," said Brock in approval.

"But at the same time, Ash needs to watch out on Hypno, since it sharply raised its special attack," said Dawn.

"Use Focus Blast," said Harrison as Hypno fired a powerful bluish-white beam of energy towards Gigalith.

"Dodge it and use Iron Head," ordered Ash as Gigalith managed to evade the attack and charge towards Hypno while its head began to glow silvery-white, scoring a direct hit a few seconds later.

"Use Shadow Ball," commanded Harrison, but the Hypnosis Pokemon ended up flinching.

"Now use Stone Edge," said Ash as Gigalith slammed its entire body onto the ground, causing several sharp stones to protrude from the surface and striking the opposing Hypno, dealing more damage.

"Now use Earthquake," said Ash as Gigalith slammed its body on the ground, causing a powerful tremor to shake the battlefield and head towards Hypno.

"Impressive. Use Focus Blast," commanded Harrison as Hypno fired another bluish-white ball of energy towards Gigalith, scoring a direct hit and inflict heavy damage. However, despite that, the Compressed Pokemon was still standing.

"How is it still standing?" asked Harrison in shock and amazement.

"Because its ability is Sturdy. If Gigalith's ability was not Sturdy, it would have definitely been knocked out by your Focus Blast, so I'll give you credit for that," replied Ash.

"That makes sense, but I'll finish it off with the next turn. Use Extrasensory," said Harrison as Hypno's eyes glowed gold and fired a rainbow beam of energy towards Gigalith.

"Dodge it and finish it off with Stone Edge," commanded Ash as Gigalith evaded the attack and slammed its body on the ground, causing several sharp stones to protrude from the surface and directly hit Hypno and knocking it out of action.

"Hypno is unable to battle. Gigalith wins," said the referee.

"Return, Hypno. You did an excellent job. Take a good rest. Houndoom, you're up next," said Harrison as he recalled the Hypnosis Pokemon and sent out the Dark Pokemon into the battlefield.