Epilogue

Tomorrow morning, with Ash and Gary outside the buffet restaurant after breakfast:

"So Gary, do you know the location of the hotel that mum and Professor Oak is staying at?" asked Ash.

"Yes I do. When I contacted them yesterday, they told me the location of the hotel," replied Gary.

"Wonderful, let's get going," said Ash and about 10 minutes later, both trainers have made their way to the hotel where Delia and Professor Oak is staying and found them finishing breakfast together.

"Mum, Professor Oak," said the raven-haired trainer and the two older figures turned to see where the voices had came from.

"Ash and Gary, what are you two doing here?" asked Delia.

"Well, there is something that we wanted to discuss to you two about," said Gary.

"What is it?" asked Professor Oak.

"Ash you go first," said Gary.

"Alright, thanks Gary," said Ash before turning to Delia and Professor Oak. "Yesterday, I have decided to stay in Alola and make it my permanent home, now that I'm the Champion of the region," said the raven-haired trainer and it was a short moment before Delia replied.

"Of course, as the Champion of Alola, it does make sense to stay in this region. It's fully alright, Ash. I understand, but promise that you will visit us time by time," said Delia while smiling.

"You have my word, mum. And I also plan to visit other regions as well when time permits me to do so," replied Ash and both Professor Oak and Delia smiled at him.

"So Gary, what was it that you wished to discuss?" asked Professor Oak.

"I have decided to stay back in Alola with Ash and do some research about the Pokemon here in this region," replied Gary.

"Yes, I'd thought you might want to do that. Perfectly fine with me, Gary. It's just like how you stayed in Sinnoh with Professor Rowan. But where will you be staying where will you begin when researching the Pokemon here in Alola?" asked Professor Oak.

"He will be staying at the cabin that I built in Ten Carat Hill. And one of the students, Lillie, is currently talking to Professor Kukui about Gary's wish to become his assistant," replied Ash.

"Wonderful. Then everything's all solved then," said Professor Oak.

"And Gary, make sure that Ash doesn't get into any kinds of trouble. He may be the Champion of Alola and the Pokemon Master, but I still worry for him," said Delia.

"No problem, Delia. Leave that to me," replied Gary smirking while Ash sweatdropped.

"Alright, now that's solved, let's go meet Lillie and the others. See you guys later at the airport this afternoon," said Ash as he and Gary began making their way back towards where the tournament facility is located.

"Take care for now," said Delia and Professor Oak.

10 minutes later, with Ash, Gary, Lillie and Professor Kukui at one of the empty battlefields:

"So how did it go?" asked Ash.

"Perfectly well," replied Lillie while smiling.

"That's right. Lillie has told me everything, Gary. I look forward to working with you," said Professor Kukui.

"Thanks Professor Kukui, likewise," replied Gary.

"And now the negotiation is done, let's go meet everyone else, so I can show them the letter I have prepared for the traitors," said Ash and the four of them began making their way to the entrance of the cabin building, where the raven-haired trainer's loyal friends are waiting for him.