The clown

"Wake up sweetheart."

As you look around you see that you were sitting in your parent's truck, and you realized that you were already at the carnival.

"Could you grab the bag in the back of the truck please?" Your mother asked.

You yawn, and all you did was nod in response.

When you got out of the truck, you somewhat notice flower petals soaring towards the ground from the wind knocking them off the trees nearby.

You grabbed the bag and went to meet up with your mother.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Your mother said as she planted a kiss on your cheek.

You and your mother walked up to the entrance of the carnival and bought your tickets.

When you were inside, you were looking around to see if your father had arrived yet.

As you and your mother waited patiently for a while, she then said, "Sweetie, please go and have some fun while I wait for your father, I don't want you to waste your time standing here instead of having fun."

"Okay mom, but be careful."

Your mother looked at you with a smile, and told you to get moving. You smiled,  and left your mother all alone.

you decided to look at some of the carnival games, but before that, you turned your phone on, just in case your mom texted you.

"Where should I go first?" You mumbled to yourself.

You were thinking about which ride you wanted to go on first, but while you were rambling to yourself, you accidentally bumped into someone and fell backwards onto the ground.

"Ow..." you mumbled, but as you look up, you saw a clown.

A ridiculously tall monochrome clown held their hand down for you to grab, but as you grasp a hold of their hand, you heard them chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

You looked up again to see the clown smiling down upon you.

"Yes, and thank you."

You tried your best to smile at the clown, but you failed.

"You're welcome, and I hope you have a good time while your here, see ya around..."

You look back at the monochrome clown as he walks away.

You felt a small smile creep up in the corner of your mouth, you didn't know him, but he makes you want to smile, even though he's kinda creepy, maybe it's the clown outfit?

You started looking around, you decided that you wanted to ride the Ferris wheel.

When you got in line for the Ferris wheel, you felt as if you were being watched by someone, but you decided you'd ignore it for now, what much could you do if you felt like you were being watched?

As you got on the Ferris Wheel you pulled out your phone from your pocket, and took a picture of the view from the top, you might as well show your mother, she loves to see these kinds of views.

After the Ferris Wheel, you wanted to go into the hall of mirrors, but first you wanted something to eat because it was getting quite late, and your stomach was signaling for food.