The clues

You wake up to the morning sun glistening in your eyes, you hear (B/N) giggling a little in his room, you got up and went to see what the fuss was about. When you got down the hallway, you knocked on his door, it took a moment, but you heard a subtle noise, his lock clicking, walking in, you ask, "Hey, are you ready for school."

"Not yet, I'm just talking to Jack!"

That's kinda weird but whatever. You heard him laugh again.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just, Jack tells the best jokes!"

"Okay, but you better be ready by the time we leave for school." You snickered because it was 7:24, but as soon as he noticed, he was dashing all around his room to get ready. This made you laugh a bit, leaving his room you went to get the car started.

You grab the car keys and go outside to see your car sitting in the drive way, you walked over to the car, but when you had you saw something red underneath your car.

You froze, not wanting to look under, but when you finally looked under, you didn't want to describe what you saw and underneath.

You immediately called the cops, and they were over there in at least 5 minutes, when your brother came out side he was ready for school, but when he looked at you, your expression made him worry.

"Hey, why don't we walk to school today."

You said as he walked towards you and smiled, then he said okay, he then looked at the police, but you noticed he looked as if someone was talking to him, then he looked at you, you smiled.

"Okay, let's go!" You said with a lot of enthusiasm.

*Time skip*

When you arrived at the school, you looked at (B/N), he looked as if he wanted to tell you something.

"(Y/N)"

"Hm, yeah?"

"Can you watch jack, because he doesn't like being near people."

You looked at him for a moment, but then you notice he had a look in his eyes that was screaming for you to say yes.

"Hehe, sure, I'll watch jack." You said smiling at (B/N).

He smiled back hugging you.

"Thank you." He said in a soft tone, you mumbled, your welcome.                            

"goodbye, love you, Have a good day at school!"

*Time skip*
When you got back to the house you saw the police were still there, you asked them why they think it was under your car, they just said it was probably the closest place to hide the body. You stood there and nodded, but soon after the talk the officer gave you, he and the others left, you felt tired and out of energy, so you went inside, and got your (F/S), ( favorite snack) then you went to your room and sat on your bed, as you look at your phone, it was 10:46 AM, you started playing your favorite game as you drifted of to sleep.

*Time skip*

You woke up and felt a pair of warm arms around your waist, then they disappeared, you looked behind you and saw nothing there, you sighed and looked at your phone, you started to panic as you saw what time it was, it was 2:53 PM,

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" You shouted to yourself, and ran down stairs to get your shoes on, but as soon as they were on, you ran out the door slamming it behind you, while you were running to the school to pick you little brother up.

When you got there, they just released the kids, you sighed in relief, but then (B/N) came up to you and hugged you tightly.

"Hey, *huff* *huff* do you still wanna visit mom?" You realized you said the whole thing out of breath. He nodded and looked right next to you.

"Hi jack!"

You smiled, and walked back home with him to the car, you noticed the police cleared everything underneath your car, and when he got in, you started the car, and told (B/N) to buckle up, he did, then you left the parking lot heading for the hospital.

*Time skip*

"We're here." You said with a grin on your face, and you saw him open his eyes sleepily, he yawned, then got out of the car with you. You held his hand as you walked across the parking lot, then you both went over to the stairs and walked to the second floor, you knocked on the door and heard a faint voice say come in, as you and (B/N) entered his face beamed with joy to see his mother, and you went over to hug her.

As time passed, you looked at your phone and it was 5:18 PM, you told your mom you both should get going, and (B/N) started throwing a fit, but ended up coming, as you and your little brother walked outside, you smiled at him a little.

"Do you remember where we're going!" You said with an excited look on your face. He shook his head with an exiting look on his face. You grinned as you and your brother got in the car, you both buckled, and you left the parking lot.

*Time skip*

You pulled into a parking spot, then you looked in the back to see your brothers face lighting up with excitement, you couldn't help but chuckle a little.

As you get out of the car, you heard (B/N) laughing a little, but you looked at him and smiled, you open his door and heard a voice stop talking, so you thought to yourself if you were going crazy, but you let it slip threw when your little brother hugged you, you grabbed his hand and then the both of you started to walk across the parking lot.

( I KNOW I UPDATED TODAY TWICE, it's because I had soooooooo much free time XD)