Time for work

When you got up the next morning, you closed your eyes because the sun was shining through your window onto your face, you put your feet on the side of the bed and you get up and walk over to your closet. You pick out a (F/C) shirt, and a pair of jeans.

When you were done changing, you opened your bedroom door, and walk down to Jane's room, when you reached her door you slightly crack her door open to hear a light snore, you giggled a little bit, then you walked over to Jack's room, you stopped walking hesitating to go in because of what happened last time, then you felt your face burning a up a little. You slowly open the door to see Jack silently sleeping in his bed, you smiled, then you quickly but quietly closed the door, then you found yourself on the last step of the stairs, you grabbed your stuff, then you walked out the front door closing it behind you then locking it.

You don't know how the car was back at the house yesterday, so you just assumed Jack had brought it back.

When you got in the car, you placed your stuff in the passenger seat right next to you, then you were on your way to work, you knew you were going to get fired because if the last incident about Henry, you knew he was dead, but they didn't know that, and the one where the staff lounge was, well you didn't know, but the lady up front blamed it on you.

When you got to the hospital, you parked your car in your usual parking space, then you grabbed your stuff and got out of the car, before you walked up to the hospital, you locked your car, then you were on your way to start the day.

( THE LAST PART RHYMED! And I'm sorry for not updating, I was busy, and I will update tomorrow or the day after that. Bye and have a great day )