Sally

You slowly wake up to look around a dark room, you look to your right to find the same little girl, she was giggling a little bit, and she was staring at someone against the wall. You had to concentrate your eyes, then your eyes widened, you saw Henry laying on the floor life less, you looked at the little girl, she looked at you then smiled.

"Hello, my name is Sally, what's your name."

"M-My name is (Y/N)."

Sally walked over to you, then she looked you straight in the eyes, then said, "Your Jack's girlfriend, right?"

Your face went a bright fire red, and Sally giggled, you looked at the ground, then back at Sally.

"I'm not his girlfriend, but I wish I was." You mumbled the last part, so Sally couldn't hear, but she smiled, then untied your hands.

"You know Jack has been really happy lately, and I wanted to know why, so I followed him to your house, and then I saw you, he looked really happy when he was with you."

You blushed again, then you stood up from the chair Sally put you in, then you looked at Henry then started to cry a little, you didn't cry hard enough for Sally to notice even though the both of you were under a really bright light.

"I should let you go home now, and I'm sorry for bringing you here, I thought that you would run away when you first looked at me, and Jack must be really worried right now, so you better get going."

"Okay."

You didn't think that she needed to kidnap you, but she did because she thought you would be scared, but it sent the wrong vibe, because she kidnapped you, and a patient at the hospital is missing, and someone was murdered there. You wondered why Henry was laughing at you before you passed out, you guessed that Sally was apart of it. while you were walking in the woods you looked at all the trees you passed, you then hear a branch crack, you looked in it's direction, then a dear comes out of the bush, you sigh in relief, then you walk up to the road near the woods, you immediately realize that you were just a block away from your house, you walk onto the black concrete to get to the other side of the road, then you finally were in front of your house, then you remembered that your car was at the hospital, and your phone was in the staff lounge.

You walk inside to be tackled by Jack, he looked worried, "Where were you?!"

"Oh, I was just, talking to an acquaintance."

Jack looked at you suspiciously, then he walked outside, then he came back, he said, "Where's your car?"

"Oh, well um, I walked home from work."

"Well okay blossom, as long as your okay." Jack came up to you then kissed you on the forehead, you blushed a little, then you walked over to the living room to see Jane sleeping on the couch, you bend over and place a small kiss on her mask. Then you went upstairs to get ready for bed.