The hospital

"Y/N?"

"Dad, is that you," You asked groggily.

You looked around to see that you were in a hospital bed, and as you look to your right you see your mother lying unconscious in a hospital bed.

"What happened..?"

"Something ran out into the road and it caused your mother the crash the truck."

"Oh... do you think when we get out of the hospital, I could go back to the carnival?"

"Yeah, I mean, you’re basically all grown, you can make your own decisions..."

"O-Okay..." While you spoke you were kinda nervous, and you don't know why, you think it's the fact that your dad is acting different, he'd never usually say that you could make your own decisions, but now, out of any other time, he's finally not being controlling? Why?

"When you get discharged you should he able to go to the Carnival, now go to sleep!"
He laughed a little at his words, then slightly frowned.

*Time skip*

You were stuck in the hospital for quite some time, but your mother had to stay in the hospital far longer then you which made you kinda upset, but after you got discharged you waited for your dad at the entrance, because he told you he would come to pick you up after he got off work.

"Miss, your father just called the hospital, and told us he won't be picking you up."

You felt a little upset to hear those words, but you were just going to have to find some other way home since you didn't have your car with you.

You decided to take the bus home.

As you walk out of the hospital, the first thing that took your notice was that it was night, and you didn't want to go any farther, but you had to get home because no one was watching your little brother. ( If you don't have a little brother then P R E T E N D )

You found a bus stop and waited there for what seemed like hours.

At some point you didn't notice the bus was there, and it left without you noticing, but five minutes after the bus left, you were suddenly struck with the fear that you couldn't get home to (B/N)! ( brothers name)

As you pace back and forth you then take notice in the same feeling you had earlier, the feeling at the carnival, the feeling that you were being watched, so you started walking a little bit closer to the Hospital.

You decided to take the bus stop that was across town.

While you were walking there, you felt like a pair of eyes were glued on you.

When you made it to the bus stop, you look up to see a bus pulling up, you let out a sigh of relief, and you got on the bus and paid for your entrance fee.

You Mutter to yourself about how
(B/N) is probably throwing a little party while there was no one home. (JK)

You decided to close your eyes, so you dozed off to sleep.

*Time skip*

You woke up an hour later, and you were back in town.

As you got off the bus, you started to walk towards the direction of your house.

Once you entered your house, you gently closed the door, and locked it.

You turn your head to see your little brother sleeping on the couch, you let out a sigh of relief.

When you managed to get all your stuff off, you heard a noise come from the back yard, so you opened the back door to check it out.

You didn't see anything, but you thought it was suspicious, so you locked the back door. 

You walked over to your little brother and started to shake lightly.

"Wake up sleepyhead." You said as your 5 year old brother slowly wakes up to see his big sister standing in front him.

He looks right behind you, and you asked him what he was looking at, but he didn't say anything at first, then he said, my friend.

You thought he meant his imaginary friend, so you chuckled a little, then you picked him up.

"Okay chief, listen up, you're going to eat some supper then you're going to get ready for bed."

You saw him nod and smile, you placed him down at the table, then you started to look for something to eat, when you looked in the cabinets you found some mac&cheese.

It took you at least ten minutes to make it, but when it was done your brother seemed to enjoy it.

While he was eating, you went to set him some clothes out for tomorrow, but when you were in his room you heard a small chuckle, and it made you look behind yourself to see nothing, you told yourself it was probably (B/N) messing around, just trying to spook you.

After you got all his things ready for school, you went down stairs and told him that dad was going to be at work for the rest of the week, but that seemed normal because he works so often, then you told him that mom was going to be in the hospital for a while.

"Can we visit momma sometime?"

"Yeah, we can visit her Tomorrow."

You chuckled on how funny his behavior was.

You told (B/N) to get ready for bed, he was hesitant, but did it anyway.

You smiled to yourself as you sat on the couch, you thought that you should take your little brother to the carnival Tomorrow after school ends, and after you both visit your mother.

You could take him to the hospital, then to the carnival tomorrow, the thought made you smile a little.

As you get up, you set off towards your brothers room, you knocked, he told you to come in.

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, but I'm just talking to my friend Jack!"

"Okay, well you better get to bed, Goodnight (B/N)."

"Goodnight (Y/N)!"

You felt happy as he smiled.

You smiled to yourself as you thought he was playing around when he started to talk to the air.

When you were done doing whatever you do at 10 o'clock, you got ready for bed, but you felt a set of eyes following you to your room, but yet again you decided to ignore it. ( Idk why the protagonist is so dumb-)

You sighed as you turned your lights off, then you crawled into bed, you were really tired despite sleeping in the hospital bed for the past couple of days, you were just lucky enough that (B/N) was on a field trip the past week and got home earlier today.

You heard a faint chuckle as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight..."

As you heard this, it made you smile a little bit before falling asleep.

(This is so bad- but I'm trying to make it better without restarting the whole thing-)

(Edited: 6/17/21)
(Edited: 1/25/22)
(Edited: 7/21/22)