The mirrors

"Ugh, (Y/N) do I have to wear these!?"

"Hm, let me think. Yes, yes you do." You laughed as the both of you walk out of the shop with the clown outfits, they were both black and white, they also had a swirly cone nose like Jack's. They kinda looked like maid dresses, but there were overalls. Just by looking at them they made you think of Jack.

"Hey Kate."

"Yeah?"

"Im going to get dressed in stall three, ok."

"Yeah, okay, I'm going to stall five."

When the both of you were dressed, you walked out and you were happy because when you looked at yourself, you thought that you looked like Jack.

"Kate are you done?!"

"Almost!"

When Kate cane out she looked kinda funny, but you restrained the laughing that was pouring from your mouth.

"Why'd I even promise you I'd do this?!"

"Hehe, I guess I kinda forced you." You had a nervous smile on your face, Kate noticed then looked at you with a sly smile.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Y-Yeah?" You knew she was going to do something, but you didn't know what it was.

"Do you have a boyfriend?!"

"Um, well, no." You didn't have a boyfriend, but you thought of Jack when she asked. The thought of you and Jack together made you blush.

You and Kate were walking around the carnival in your black and white clown outfits, some kids stopped and asked us if we wanted to take a picture with them. When we were finally at the hall of mirrors, Kate gave a sigh of relief, and we gave the man our tickets, then walked inside.

"Hey (Y/N) look at this mirror!"

You walk over to the mirror to find blood on it, you flinched, then grabbed Kate's hand, you and Kate were walking around then you saw more blood on the mirror's, then Kate tapped your shoulder then she gestured you to turn around.

When you turned around, you saw a bloody child, the little girl was pouring blood everywhere, you walk up to the girl to ask her if she's alright. ( Obviously not, but, XD )

She started crying into your shirt, you then heard some heavy footsteps come into the room then stopped right in front on you, you don't know where the foot steps came from, but right now your main goal was to keep the little girl safe. 

You and Kate found an exit then Kate, the little girl, and you walked out. Kate ran up to one of the staff, then they immediately went to call the paramedics.

When they arrived, the little girls parents came up to the both of you and thanked you. The parents went into the ambulance with the girl, you and Kate watched in the distance as it faded away.

"That poor girl, I wonder what happened to her?" Kate said those words not in a sad tone, but in pity, she acted like she's seen it before, but you ignored that.

You and Kate thought it was getting late and decided it was time to head home.

( THE FOOT STEPS WERE LJ'S, HE WAS INVISIBLE, XD bye, I hope you all have a good day! )