Escape

Reader's POV

You grunted a little bit before you opened your eyes, then you heard rustling sounds, kinda like someone was looking for something. As soon as you sat up with your eyes open, you see a girl.

She was wearing a mask, it covered her whole face, and the mask was black and it had some red streaks under the eyes, it also had some fabric covered eyeholes, but when you tried to look in her eyes, she turned her head, and stood up.

You saw her walk over to one of the small tables in the room, she smushed her cigarette on the ash tray, then she grabbed a knife from off the table and stuck it in a knife holder strapped on her leg, you then started to breathe heavily as she walked towards you, but she did something you didn't expect her to do, she reached her hand in front of you expecting you to grab it, you hesitated, but you ended up taking her hand.

She lead you over to the door, and she put one finger up to her mask as to say be quiet. She cracked the door open, then she looked both sides of the door to make sure no one was there, when she was sure, she grabbed your hand and lead you through the hallways of this enormous building.

Then when the both of you reached the door, she opened it and guided you.

"H-Hey, what's your name?" You tried to smile as talked to her.

"..."

"Well, thanks for getting me out of there."

"..."

You then wondered if she was mute, or she if she had hearing problems.

Probably five minutes went bye, and the both of you weren't out of the forest yet, you kept on trying to start conversations with her, but she wouldn't say anything. But you eventually gave up on trying to speak to her.

You passed a tree that looked oddly familiar, you then wondered if you were in your towns park, but then the lady stopped, She looked at you, then pointed past the park, you turned your head to see that smile dog was sitting there.

He then walked over to the both of you, but then he nodded his head to the lady, he then nudged you to follow him.

You were finally back in your home town, but when you were half way across the park, you looked behind you, and the lady was gone.