Jane's friends

Dream Ends

You slowly opened your eyes, and you looked around, you looked at Jack and he was still heavily sleeping, you wanted to get up but his grip around your waist is really tight, so you just laid there waiting for Jack to wake up.

You were starting to get bored because you were just laying in bed, and you were hungry.

You heard Jack grumble as he woke up, and you looked at him and smiled, he smiled back, and he kissed you on the cheek.

"Jack can you let me go now?"

"No, I'm not letting you go." He said in a cute but playful tone.

But I'm hungry." You started to whine, and Jack chuckled then he let you go.

You got up and walked over to the door then opened the door to sprint down stairs to the kitchen.

When you were there, you grabbed a cup of your favorite juice, then you walked up to your room.

When you opened the door, you walked over to your bed, and you set the juice down and you pulled the waffle box from underneath your bed, and you started eating.

And Jane came into your room because she heard you making a fuss.

Jane stood in the door way, and she stared at you, then she said, "How long have you had waffles under your bed?"

"Umm, for a while."

"Okay then... how do you feel about going out and meeting some old friends of mine, and Natalie will be there?"

"Really, yeah I'll go!"

"Okay, then be ready in at least 30 minutes."

"Okay I'll see you downstairs."

Jane left the room and shut the door, then you got dressed in a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt.

You started walking downstairs, Jane was already standing there with the car keys in her hand.

"Jane you know you can't drive."

"I know."

You walked into the kitchen to tell Jack that you were going out with Jane.

"Hey Jack."

"Hey gumdrop."

"Me and Jane are going out to meet some of her friends."

"Oh, Okay."

You then kissed Jack on the lips and he kissed back, then you hugged him and told him that you would see him later.

Then you and Jane got in the car, and started to drive to the destination that Jane gave to you.