The early wake up

You yawn, then you looked at your alarm clock beside your bed, it said 3:26 A.M.

You looked to your right to see smile sleeping at the foot of your bed, you sighed knowing that smile was the dark figure you saw before you went to sleep.

Then you looked out your bedroom window to see a black sky framed in your window like a painting, and the white glassy looking stars in side of the darkness to light up the world.

You slowly got out of bed to use the bathroom, and get something to eat. You slowly walk down stairs being careful just in case you were to fall, you walked over to the bathroom, and opened the door.

*Time skip*

When you were done washing your hands, you walked into the kitchen, you opened the fridge and you saw nothing but candy.

The only non-candy food there was were the chimichangas, you sighed, then grabbed the box of Mexican food.

You get out a plate and open the box of chimichangas, you put some on your plate the slid them in the microwave.

You walked over to the couch and sat down, you grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, you started watching the anime, "Seven deadly sins."

You enjoyed watching the beginning of the episode, you thought about binge watching a series of anime after you eat your chimichangas.

You heard the microwave beep, then you got up and walked into the kitchen, you open the microwave door, and you pick up the very hot plate and quickly put it on the counter to cool off.

You walked in to the living room to sit down, but then a pair of long arms wrapped around you, you stood there knowing it was Jack.

"Hey Jack!"

"Hey blossom, what are you doing up this early?"

"Oh, I was hungry, and I needed to use the restroom. But right now I'm going to binge watch a series of anime, do you wanna join?"

Jack had to stop and think for a minute, but he eventually said yes.

You grabbed his arm and led him to the couch, then he sat down. You quickly went in to the kitchen to grab your chimichangas, and you quickly got back.

You unpaused the episode of "Seven deadly sins."  Then the both of you watched Meliodas be a pervert, and Elizabeth not paying knowing what he was doing was wrong.

After your anime episodes you got up and put your plate in the sink, then when you sat back down on the couch, Jack put his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him, then kissed you.

You kissed back, but the both of you broke away when the both of you heard Jane opening her bedroom door, Jack seemed a little mad, but he didn't show it.

You walked into the kitchen, and grabbed some chocolate syrup covered ice cream on top of the  waffles.

Then you placed them on the dining room table. When Jane cane in you nodded to the chair that was sitting in front of the food, she sat down and started eating.

When she was done she told you that the waffle was delicious, you said, " really?"
"Yeah, it was really good."

"Heh, there was only candy in the fridge so I had to improvise."  You chuckled a little bit then you walked upstairs into your room to get ready.

(Okay guys imma start a new thing, it's called question of the day!
Okay, so, if you have siblings, do you fight with them? )