Settled in

You started to drive the car down the street, then you stopped at the house you bought, you remembered that you had work the next day, you were really looking forward to seeing Henry. When Jane walked in, she ran upstairs, and said, "I call shotgun!"
You laughed, then went to pick out which room you want, besides the room Jane had chosen. You looked into Jane's new room, and it was big, and it had a balcony, and a walk in closet, black carpet, and black painted walls. You then walk into the other room, it had a black and white painted wall, and it had white carpet, and a balcony, it had a small closet built into the wall. You found the bathroom and it was pretty decent, but then you walked into the last room, it had (F/C) painted walls, and a white carpet, it had a small built walk in closet, and the room was decent sized, it also had a small balcony. You decided to take the room that had (F/C) walls, you went out to your car and grabbed all of your stuff, then unpacked it, even the stuff you bought at the grocery store, you thought that you could let Jack have the third room. You thought that he would like it since it had a black and white pattern on the wall, but you still need to tell Jack you moved out, so in a couple of days, you were going back to your parents house to tell Jack.

You walked down the stairs, then you ran into the kitchen, then you started to cook some of the food you bought at the grocery store.

*Time skip*

When you were done cooking, you went upstairs to find Jane, but when you opened her bedroom door, everything was decorated. You wondered how it all got there, but when you look in her closet, you see her sitting on the floor hanging up black dresses.

"Hey Jane, it's time to eat."

"Already, hmm, okay I'll be down in a minute."

She sounded so determined to do something, but you don't know what. When you were down stairs you made her a plate of the food that you made, you placed it on the table, but when you got up, you went to take a shower, then go to bed.

*Time skip*

After your shower, you went to your room to go to sleep, and to be alone with your thoughts about Jack.