Kate The Chaser?

??? POV

I was walking down the halls of the slender mansion to find a couple of idiots who left without me.

I walked into the living room, then the front door opened, I looked at the three boys walking in, Toby yelped and hid behind Masky when he saw me, they all knew they were in deep shit now. When I started to tell them off about leaving without permission from the operator.

Then I notice a girl lying on the ground, she had (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes, she also looked very familiar, I then stepped closer to the female, then I noticed something, that these morons kidnapped (Y/N).

I gave them the death glare, then I told them to follow me. When all of us stopped at a pair of big dark doors, I've never seen them so afraid since the first day they came here.

I knocked on the door, then a loud but calm voice came from within, "Come in."

We all walked in, I closed the door behind them, and I was relieved that they didn't leave (Y/N) in the other room, I looked at hoodie and he was carrying her over his shoulder.

"Sir, they went out without permission, and they brought back a female."

Slender nodded while looking at hoodie, then he said, "Masky, Toby, and Hoodie, all three of you are forbidden to hunt for the rest of the month as punishment for disobeying the rules."

Masky sighed knowing he wasn't going to get punished like last time, and last time it was worse.

Slender then noticed (Y/N) on Hoodie's back, then he said, "Is there a reason why this young lady is in my house?"

All three of them looked at each other, then Masky said, "Sir, we have found out the problem as to why Laughing Jack hasn't been working for a while."

Slender raised his 'eyebrow', then gestured him to continue.

"Well he has been taking an interest in this girl, and he spends a lot of his time with her." Masky continued, but when he was done telling slender, he said, "Go put her in the guest room in the basement, and lock the door."

Then Toby and Masky said, "Yes sir." And Hoodie nodded, then they walked out of the room with (Y/N).

You turned around, and walked up to slender's desk, you then said, "Sir, I think we should let her go, she seems innocent enough."

"Not yet, we will keep her here until the time is right, do you understand me."

"Yes sir."

"Good, now please leave my office, Kate."