Smile's warning

Reader's POV

*Yawn* you looked over to the side of your bed and you saw smile dog laying on the floor, you slid your feet over the side of the bed and stood up, "Just to let you know that you shouldn't go far from the house, because you might get kidnapped again, spread the word."

You listened to what smile dog had to say, then you smiled and said, "Yeah, I'll try to stay near the house... can I pet you?"

"... why not."

You were so exited that your heart felt like it was going to explode, then you leaned down and pet him on the head, and surprisingly he really liked it.

After you were done petting smile, you walked out of your room, and you went over to Jane's, and then you knocked.

"Who is it?"

"It's (Y/N)."

After you said your name the door came bursting open, and you were practically dragged into her room. When you were in there she hugged you so tight you thought she might have broke one of your ribs.

"(Y/N), How do you feel about the two of us hanging out today?!"

"I don't have a problem with it."

"Okay, so we're going shopping and we're going to visit one of my best friends! Okay!"

"Okay! I'm so excited, and I really want to meet your friend!"

"I know, your gonna love her."

"Okay then, Jane let me go get ready,
Ok!"

"Roger that!"

When you walked out of Jane's room you saw that Jack's bedroom door was cracked open, so you decided to go in and see if he was there.

You walked into Jack's room and you looked over to a desk, and you saw Jack was sitting there in the dark with a desk lamp on.

"Hey Jack are you feeling well?"

Jack looked over at me then he smiled his really big grin and said, "Yes of course sweetheart."

You then walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek, then Jack blushed a tiny bit, then you said, "Hey Jack, me and Jane are going out later, just so you know."

Jack then went silent, he still had a smile on his face but it wasn't a very bright one. Then Jack said, "Okay, but be careful, love you."

"Love you to, Jack." Then you kissed him on the cheek and walked out of his room to go get ready. But on your way, you started thinking about what smile told you.

Jack's POV

Where was she going with Jane. I need to know, so I'm going to follow her, I don't want to ask her, because she might  ask why, and I can't tell her about Candy.

I love her....

I can't let anything happen to her while she's out.