Oh yeah, the funeral!

"Ow!" You said while your hand started to bleed.

The game stopped, then candy said, "Looks like (Y/N)'s feeding seed eater."

You chuckled a little bit then said, "I guess I am."

Jane looked at you, then she said, "okay guys, we have to get going, hope to see you soon, bye!"

You and Jane waved goodbye before you turned around and started walking towards the door. But you noticed that Candy's aura seemed kinda off.

His aura felt like the feeling you get when you feel like your being watched by prying eyes, and or you feel like your about to be killed.

When you and Jane left the room, she sighed a sigh of relief, then she said, "I don't think you should be hanging around candy for a while, okay."

"Yeah, I kinda felt like if he could, he would tear out my eyes and then stuff them into my mouth, or even rip out my heart and drink my blood if he wanted to." 

Jane nodded her head, then Jane and you walked outside the house and got in to the car, you started turned the engine on, then you started to drive back home. 

*Time Skip*

You pull the car into the drive way, you put it in park, then you take the keys out.

You opened the car trunk so Jane could get out, you walked up to the house and opened the door, you walk upstairs and you walk into Jack's room, you then fall on his bed, and you just laid there for at least an hour or two. You could tell that Jack wasn't there because if he was he would've said something.

You started to close your eyes, but then you remembered something!

Your little brother's funeral is tomorrow, and you need to drive like 30 miles just to get to the funeral home that is outside of town; you don't know why your parents didn't just use the funeral home that was like a 5 minute walk away from your house.

You fell asleep right on Jack's bed. You have no idea where he could be, but you could probably ask him when you wake up.