The crush

Kate's POV

Well, now my best friend is here in the mansion..... I need to get her out of here, she won't last very long if Jeff or Rake finds out she's here, so I'm going to her room just in case anyone comes by and sees her.

As I was walking down the hall that lead to the basement, I ran into suicide Sadie, she then said, "Hey Kate, where are you headed?"

"I'm going check on something, it's nothing important."

Sadie looked at me, then she said, "If you say so." Then Sadie kept on walking down the hall, I walked towards the basement door, then I opened it, but it smelled awful, those idiots didn't clean up their messes again.

I then walked over to the room that the operator said that (Y/N) would be in, so I opened the door to see three men loitering around the room, then I saw (Y/N), she was passed out on the bed.

I looked at Masky then said, "You guys can go, I'll watch her."

Masky looked up, then he nodded and took the cigarette out of his mouth then put it out, he slid his mask back over his face, then he said, "Toby, Brian, we can go."

Toby said, "R-Really!"

"Yeah."

I watched as Tim, Brian, and Toby left the room, I blushed as I glanced at Toby. I shut the door, then I sat down on the chair next to
(Y/N).

Then I thought about if (Y/N) was going to be okay. But I was also thinking about Toby, I couldn't get him off of my mind.

I was think about all of the things we have in common, he also killed his father, he burned his house down, we both are eccentric, but I don't think he'll ever see me that way, I just love his personality.

As I sat there, I pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. (DON'T SMOKE)
Then I sat there for what seemed like forever, then I heard a grunt come from (Y/N), so before she opened her eyes, I grabbed the mask that was the closest to me so she wouldn't recognize me.

Then she woke up.