Being watched

As you pulled up into your driveway, you saw smile standing on the front door step.

You got out of the car, and you opened the back door of your car, then Jane and Natalie stepped out. Smile seemed surprised that Natalie was with us, but he refrained him self from asking.

You locked the car doors when everyone was out, then you walked inside and flipped down on the couch. Then out of nowhere, Jack came out of the kitchen and he had lots of chocolate all over his face, then you giggled a little bit, then his face turned to a light shade of grey.

He then used his sleeve to wipe off the chocolate on his face, then when his face was chocolate free, he then walked up to you and hugged you, you smirked, then you kissed Jack on the cheek.

His face went to a light grey color, then you stopped hugging him because he had to kneel down just to hug you. 

You sat down on the couch and Jack sat next to you, you grabbed the remote and turned on your favorite TV show.

But something felt weird, you still felt someone staring at you, and it couldn't have been Jack because he was sitting right next to you, and he was watching your favorite TV show.

So, you had to figure out why you felt like you were being watched.

(Sorry it's so short; again.
Next time I'll make it longer.
And the question of the day is, what's your zodiac?

Bye and have a great day.)