Mostly blank

End of dream

You opened your eyes slowly, then you look at the window, then you started to freak out, because you didn't leave it open before you went to bed, and you wouldn't have opened the window anyway, well, unless you had a death wish.

You walked over to the window and slammed it shut. You turn around to go back to bed, but then the lights in your bedroom went out, then you felt a cold breath on your neck, you slowly turn around to be greeted by the girl that was standing outside your window, and she was the same girl you saw in your dream. Your eyes widened, and when the girl noticed, she chuckled, then she put a cloth up to your mouth, then everything around you started to get blurry as you try to scream for Jack or Jane. The next thing you knew was that you had fallen unconscious, and the girl was carrying you on her back.

*Time skip*

Not a single sound was made, not even the ticking of a clock. You couldn't take in your surroundings because you were blind folded, and you couldn't tell where you were because you couldn't see anything, you couldn't hear anything. Out of nowhere a door suddenly burst open, then you heard the voices of a male and female, then you heard the door slamming behind them, then seconds later, someone started banging on the door, then you heard the door being sent of its hinges, and you felt someone pick you up.

You didn't know who it was, because you fell asleep because of how weak you felt. The last thing you remember before falling asleep was the sound of laughing, and something spattering on the walls and the floor, then you felt something warm and liquid like touch your face, then you smelled the air, and it smelled like iron, and a smell you knew all too well, blood.