Hangout with Jane

You slowly open my eyes to have the morning sun, shine threw the cracks of the blinds on your window, your body immediately shot up, you looked around you to see where you were at, then you sighed in relief.

"Thank god I'm back home. But how did I get back here?"

As you question yourself about why you were back at home, and not in some run down building being beat to death at that moment, Jane entered your room, you didn't even notice until she flicked a rubber band at your head.

"Oww! Jane that hurt!"

Jane chuckled, then she walked over to you and sat right behind you.

"Hey (Y/N). Do you want to go somewhere today, and hang out?"

"Oh, yeah we can go somewhere, just let me get ready!"

You stood up and pushed Jane out of your room, then you started to get dressed. When you were done, you walked down the stairs to get breakfast before the both of you left.

When you were done eating, you and Jane ran to your car, then you immediately opened your trunk then Jane crawled in, you shut the trunk, then you ran to the front of the car and opened the door and started the car, then the both of you were set off to go to the park. You pull into the parking lot at the park, then when you get out you walk to the back and open the trunk, she got out and stood right next to you, then you grabbed a hoodie that was laying around in the car, you told Jane to put it on so no one would recognize her from the news. When she was done putting her hoodie on, the both of you walked over to the swing set and sat down, for the next hour the both of you talked about what happened to each other threw the years, and Jane mentioned Jeff, you told her you knew him, then she looked at you, then said, "Stay away from him, okay."

"Okay?" You were a little bit confused, but you knew Jane was right, because he did kidnap you yesterday.

You and Jane continued to talk, until you looked at your phone, and the time was, 5:46pm, the both of you got up and walked to the car, then Jane and you were set off for home.