Smile and the cheesy part

You woke up the next day to the sound of Jane opening your bedroom door, when you ask how she got in, she told you that she used a Bobby pin to get in, you looked at her, then she started laughing, you chuckled a little bit.

Jane and you walked down stairs to the smell of something coming from the kitchen, Jane first looked in the kitchen to see something that made her eyes widen (She wasn't wearing her mask). You asked her what was wrong, and she said, "Well, heh, I don't think you want to see this."

You looked at her in confusion, she just looked in the kitchen then back at you, then you heard some pans clashing to the floor, you looked into the kitchen to see food burning on the stove top, and burnt food lying all over the floor, you look to the left side of the kitchen to see Jack standing there, trying to find the right words to tell you and Jane what happened, but he just said, "Don't look at me, look at the damn dog."

Then you noticed there was a dog standing across the room from Jack, it was the red stained husky with a carved smile, you ran up to him and said, "I remember you!" Then you looked at him with a look in your eyes that told him you wanted to pet him, he shook his head to say yes, then you started to pet him on his head. Jane and Jack looked at you with a surprised face, then the husky said something which caught you off guard, "Hello, my name is smile dog, but you can call me smile."

You looked at the dog, he grinned at you, Jane looked at smile the walked up to him, but smile growled at her, Jane mumbled something to herself, but you didn't hear. "Okay (Y/N), are you ready to go?" You looked at Jack, then your eyes widened you ran upstairs to change, when you were done you walked back down stairs to get your shoes on, Jack waited for you to get them on, when you were ready Jack grabbed your hand and told you to close your eyes, you closed your eyes, then you felt like you were being pulled through air, then all of a sudden you felt like you were on your feet again, you stumbled, but Jack caught you.

You open your eyes to see a forest, and Jack and you were on a hill in the middle of it, You sat down on the grass that was underneath your fingers now, then Jack sat next to you, you stared into the blue sky, but you felt Jack glancing over at you, then he finally spoke and said, "(Y/N), I have wanted to ask you if, you wanted to go out."

You looked at Jack, then hugged him and said yes. On your way home, you stopped by the store to get more food from what happened this morning, Jack offered to carry the groceries, but you declined, you set a bag on the ground then opened the door, you picked the bag back up and walked into the kitchen to see that the mess was cleaned up, you put all the groceries away then you went to the living room, to watch tv with smile and Jane, you quickly noticed that smile was on the opposite side of the room from Jane, but when smile heard you walking towards them, he got up and started to wag his tail, you laughed a little bit, then you sat down on the couch to watch tv for the remainder of the day, while you payed very little attention to where Jack was going.