Just food and the third kiss

You thought of eating tacos, or chimichangas, but you knew that Jack only ate sweets, so you made something special just for him. You walked over to the living room to see Jane sitting on the couch watching tv, you told her that there were chimichangas in the dinning room, Jane looked at you, then jumped up and ran into the dinning room, you could hear her talking to herself in a excited voice, you laughed a little, then walked upstairs, you slowly lifted your hand to knock on Jack's door, you heard a thud come within the room, then Jack opened the door, "Jack dinners ready, and are you all right, I heard a loud thud come from your room?"

" Heh, I just dropped something, and yeah, I'm alright."

Jack closed his bedroom door behind him, then the both of you walked downstairs and into the dinning room, Jack pulled your chair out so you could sit down, " Thank you." You mumbled a little bit then blushed, Jack heard and just chuckled a little bit, Jack and Jane then sat down at the table with you, then you all started eating like crazy, Jack ate his ice cream covered in a hot melted fudge and a noticeable amount of nuts on top, there was a little bit of chocolate cake in the middle and there was a hot creamy layer of Carmel right on top of the cake. And Jane was drooling all over her chimichanga, the delicious taste of beef and bean taco like food on your tongue made you drool as well, it was a little embarrassing because you drooled in front of Jack, so you blushed a little bit you kept eating your food.

After dinner, Jane went up to her room for the night, and it was just you and Jack there, all alone. "Hey Jack?"

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Do you want to play a game?"

"Yeah sure!"

* Time skip *

You and Jack were having so much fun playing (F/G), then when you said, "Hey Jack don't you think we should pick up?"

Jack didn't answer you at first, then he nodded, then the both of you started to pick up the game, and all of the pieces that belonged to it. Before you walked upstairs into your room Jack grabbed your hand, then said, "A-Are you free tomorrow, I want to show you something?"

You looked at Jack, then you thought about what could he possibly have to show you, but you said, "Yeah, I'm free tomorrow." Jack looked really happy that you were going with him, before you continued walking to your bedroom, you put your hands on Jack's face, and you kissed him on the lips. Jack kissed you back, but after a minute or two, you and Jack separated, and you told him goodnight, you could see his face turning a shade of grey you didn't know if it was black or still grey. You could feel Jack's eyes looking at you until you reached your bedroom, you opened your door, then shut it lightly, you started blushing like crazy, you looked into a mirror in your room, then you saw that you whole face had turned a new shade of red, and you smiled realizing that you have fallen for the monochrome clown, you quickly got changed into your pajamas, then you quietly walked over to your bed and sat on the edge, you pulled out a small box that you had under your bed, you smiled as you opened the box, then you pulled out the plate of warm waffles that you had in the box, then you pulled out the fork and started eating them, you were laying on the ground when you were done eating the delicious part of heaven that was made on earth, you savored the creamy taste of the waffle and the butter melted on top, the syrup soaked into the warm buttery food, and the delicious taste you get when you mix them all together. You always reminded yourself to refill the box with already made waffles every weekend.

You got off the floor cussing because you didn't want to get up, then you turned your bedroom light off, then you walked over to your bed and went into the covers, then you close your eyes, so you could go into a peaceful slumber for the rest of the night.