Mystery person

You and Kate were in the car, she was sleeping in the clown outfit the both of you wore earlier, you stopped at a stop sign, then you went down your neighborhood. When you parked your car in the drive way you shook Kate gently.

"GO AWAY! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"Get up Kate, were back at my house!"

Kate got up and ran out of the car and up to your house door, she kneeled down, then started to say things like "I LOVE YOU DOOR!" And "DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!" You scoffed, then started laughing, you walked up to the door and unlocked it, Kate then zoomed inside, then when she was in the living room she fell face first into the couch,  then fell asleep, you placed a blanket on top of her, then you walked upstairs.

When you were upstairs, you decided to take a shower, then get ready for bed. When you were in the shower, you thought of Jack, and you thought of what he could be doing that could cause him to be gone for a couple of days, you then started blushing when you thought of the way he would hold you.

You turned off the shower then dried off, you then grab your clothes and put them on. When you opened your door, the floral scent filled the air, and embraced you when you walked in. You thought about the note you saw in your kitchen, you knew you had to go and meet up with this mysterious person who left the note in your kitchen.

"It won't hurt to just check if anyone actually went to meet me." You were a little scared of the thought that someone was actually going to meet you there.

You then had to wait for the following day to come, as you drift off to sleep you could hear snoring of Kate downstairs, and the crickets outside chirp, it made you fall into a deep slumber to which you would awaken in the morning.

( Sorry it's short, but I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER! Okay bye, and have a great day. )