Natalie!

Reader's POV

Okay, so you and Jane were on your way to the mall, but you had to dress Jane up.

She had a blonde wig on, and she was wearing a face mask, she also wore contacts, and she used foundation to hide her scarred skin.

The both of you walked in, and Jane led you to a nearby hot topic, and she said, "Okay, (Y/N), my friend texted me this morning, because she said she might be a little late, but I still thought we could wait for her here."

You looked at Jane then said, "Oh okay, I guess we'll wait for her!" After you were done talking you tried to look as enthusiastic as you could.

*Time skip*

After some time you and Jane were still waiting in the mall, and while you were waiting, you went to the nearest food stand and got you and Jane some hot pretzels with warm cheese.

And at some point while you guys were waiting, you felt like you were being watched, but you were in a mall, there's tons of people there.

When you and Jane were talking, you decided to check your phone, and it was 2:57, but out of nowhere, a girl with chestnut brown hair, Starts waving from the distance, then she started walking towards the both of you.

Then you heard Jane say, "Hey Natalie!"

"Sup, Jane."

Jane and the girl Natalie ran up to each other and hugged.

"I haven't seen you since the meeting"

"Yeah, it's been a while."

Then Natalie looked over at you and said, "So, you know who I am?"

You looked her up and down, then it hit you, "Oh my god, your clockwork!" You whisper yelled so no one would hear you. 

She chuckled, then said, "heh, yeah."

You smiled at her, then all three of you started walking off into the store.