What's the outcome?

Jack hugged you, then he put you in front of him to obverse any scratch or scar you had. When he put you in front of him he stayed silent for a minute, then he asked in an agitated voice, "What happened..."

You honestly were a little bit scared to answer him, but then you said, "Um, well I was in a mansion in the woods, and Um, Jeff carved a smile into my cheeks."

Jack looked serious, then he said, "Let me see your face."

You thought about it for a moment, then you started to get peel the bandages off your face. The bandages kinda stuck to the blood coming out of the wound, so you peeled it off hearing an odd satisfying sound coming from it.

When the bandages were off, you crumbles them up in a ball then put them in your pocket.

Jack looked at you with concern and anger, you would probably have even thought he would have been confused. He picked you up which startled you a bit, then he walked up stairs leaving Jane behind downstairs to process what just happened, you looked back at Jane to see she threw her mask at the couch in anger, then she had a pained expression on her face.

Jack twisted the door knob to your room and walked in, he placed you on your bed then kneeled down to you height, he then said, "Gummy bear, well, you probably won't see me for a while okay, and I want you to promise me something..."

"What is it, Jack?"

"I want you to promise to never leave this house until I'm back."

You were startled by this, but you didn't want to anger him, so you said, "Okay, but only if you tell me why."

He hesitated, but then he said, "I don't want you getting hurt while I'm gone, and I don't want you outside without me there."

You didn't say anything, so he took it as an, 'okay'.

He then opened your door again, but before he left your room he said, "Please."

You don't know what that meant but you assume it was about the promise you just made.

You were hoping that all to come will be good fortune, but until that happens you will do your best to get a good outcome.