Time for bed

You looked at the clock and it said, 11:24pm. You were getting ready for bed, then you decided to get some new waffles to go in your box, you started frying up the waffle maker, then in no time there were 6 waffles laying on a plate with thick syrup on top. You gently grabbed the plate and walked up stairs as cautiously as possible so you wouldn't drop the plate. When you were at the top of the stairs you walked over to your bedroom and opened the door, you closed the door so no one would see you hiding the waffles.

You pull the box out from underneath, then you open it, you gently place the plate of waffles into the box and then you closed it and you slid it under your bed. You walked over to your light switch, then turned your lights off, you walked over to your bed and started to get comfortable, then you found yourself laying down on your bed, closing your eyes to go to sleep for the night, while your eyes were growing heavy, you saw a dark figure in front of you while your eyes refused to open, then the next thing you know, your asleep.

You think you saw Jack, but you weren't sure, maybe you were seeing things, or maybe it was smile.

(Sorry for making it short, the next story will be longer. >3< )