Did I make it?!

Your POV

You opened your eyes, but all of a sudden, you got a really big headache, then you looked in front of you to see, Nina, sitting on the stair case with some food.

When she looked at you she got up and said, "Here."

She shoved some food in your mouth because if she untied you, then you would probably hurt her, so she just put a piece of food up to your mouth and hopefully you would eat it.

*Time skip*

When you were done, Nina, went upstairs and she didn't come back down, so you were all alone...

You decided to tip your chair over again, and you were still pretty close to the knife, so you nudged the chair a little closer to the knife, when you were close enough, you bit the handle, and you brought the knife closer to you, then you spit the knife behind you so you could grab it.

When you were cutting through the rope you accidentally cut your palm, and you flinched.

But you cut the rope off, so you brought your hands the to the front, and you pushed the chair back up, when the chair was back on all four legs, you cut through the rope that was giving your ankles a rash.

You got up, but you fell to your knees, you had so many bruises and cuts on your legs, and it was kinda hard to walk, you got up and leaned on the wall, and you inched towards the table.

When you made it to the table, you grabbed the chloroform, and the gag, then you grabbed the gun and checked to see how many bullets it had; it had two.

You stuck the knife in your pocket, and you put a lot of the chloroform in the gag. Then you put the gun in your back pocket.

You slowly inched your way towards the staircase, when you took your first step, your legs would ooze blood, and you would feel a little dizzy, so you tried to get to the top of the stairs as quickly and quietly as possible.

When you reached the top, you slowly opened turned the door knob, and peaked through, you saw that one guy, and you think his name was, Toby, he was just standing there making waffles, and you saw, Sally, sitting at the table talking to her teddy bear, Charlie.

You had to make a distraction, so you pulled the gun out of your back pocket, and you shot the gun once into the hallway that was next to the kitchen.

Toby, stopped what he was doing, and he grabbed a camera that was sitting on the counter, and said, "W-Wow, *tic* f-fourth gun f-fight this w-week!"

Then he ran off into the direction of the gun shot, and Sally followed Toby to see the 'gun fight.'

You made a run for it, you dashed out of the front door, and into the woods. You didn't really care how much you were bleeding at this point, but you stopped near this one tree to catch your breath.

When you were done you had kept on running, and it felt like forever until you saw a road and a White House to the left of the road, so you looked both ways, and you didn't really see any cars passing so, you crossed the road and knocked on the front door to the White House.

No one answered, so you knocked again, then a frail looking lady answered the door, she looked at you and then she saw your face and your legs and arms, and said, "Oh my, here come in let me help you."

She opened the door and let you in, she guided you to her bathroom, you sat down, and watched as the lady grabbed some medical supplies from the cabinet under the mirror.

You looked at your face in the mirror, and you had the same carved in smile as Nina, and Jeff.

You then feel some hydrogen peroxide being pored on your legs, you look down and the lady was bandaging your legs, then she started to take care of your arms.
She also bandaged up your mouth, but she left a hole so you could eat.

When she was done, you politely said thanks, and she nodded. 

"Follow me." She said

You followed her and she lead you into the dinning room, there were three kids, and a man. 

The nice lady gestured for you to sit down, so you did.

The kids and the man stared at you strangely, you knew that it was because you had bandages all over.

The lady put a big pot of chili on the table then she grabbed some bowls and some spoons, and placed them in front of  everyone.

She then said, "Okay, let's eat."

The kids started to eat like they were a bunch of pigs. But all of a sudden, the lady said, "My name is Violet Perok, what's your name?"

"My name is, (Y/N) (L/N)."

"What a lovely name, where do you come from?"

"I come from somewhere in the north, actually, do you know where I am."

"Oh, your in Mississippi."

"What..."

"I'm sorry, but In the morning, we could take you to a train station."

"Yeah, I'm fine with that."

After the conversation, you just sat there eating the chili that Violet made.