Moving

Reader's POV

You and Jane started running towards the place in the woods where you heard the scream, you stopped in your tracks, and just stared at the dead kid in front of you.

"I'm sorry! I could've done something!" Tears trickle down your face, hot and wet tears, you couldn't stop crying because you knew you could've done something. Jane was rubbing your back, she comforted you, she told you things like, "Don't worry sis."

When you stopped crying, and your eyes were red and puffy, you decided that Jane and you should walk home. You didn't want to call the police because Jane was with you, and she's a wanted killer, so you kinda just left the crime scene pretending that you were never there.

When Jane and you were at your house, you both walked inside, you saw a bowl of candy on the counter, you forgot that Jack was going to be away for a couple more days, and you had to tell Jane that you had someone else living with you, and your parents aren't going to be home for a while.

"Hey Jane."

"Yeah (Y/N?"

"I would like to tell you that I don't live alone, and my adoption parents aren't going to be home for a little while."

"Okay."

You thought about getting your own place before the summer ends, and you have enough money, so you were going to buy a house by tomorrow, or next week.

You showed Jane where she could sleep, you told her to make herself at home. When you went upstairs, you got your phone out and started looking for a place of your own. After a while of searching you found one. You looked at the pictures that were on the house page, and you thought that you liked it, so you bought it, you were going to be moving there tomorrow, because you didn't want to wait, so you packed everything up, and put it in the back of your car, you decided to text your dad and tell him that you moved out. As you walk past Jane, you tried to be as quiet as possible, but when you got to your car, it was difficult to open the truck, but you got it eventually.

After you put all of your stuff in the back you went to the grocery store at 12:26 am, and you bought food, t.p., bathroom accommodations, and etc. When you were back at your parents house you looked at the clock and saw how late it was, it was 3:47. You decided to go to sleep on the couch, because Jane was in guest room.

*Time skip*

When you woke up, you smelled pancakes, so you got up and went into the kitchen to see Jane standing there cooking, you sat down, she smiled at you, (she didn't have her mask on) then she placed a pancake on your plate, you said thank you, then you both sat down to eat.

When the both of you were done, you told Jane about the apartment you bought last night, and that you wanted to move into it as soon as possible.

You both walked out to the car and got in, Jane had to sit in the back.